TheJockk TGTBT?

jslim90

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 9:45 AM, LAFreedom said:

I took the plunge and met up with him. Unfortunately it was a very disappointing experience (although he does look like his photos). I cannot recommend him and I won't be repeating.

Can you elaborate? No chemistry or something else?

On 2/22/2024 at 9:29 AM, azdr0710 said:

I wonder if this glamorous travel schedule is with/for already-arranged clients or fishing for business......

22 Feb - Feb 27 Abu Dhabi, UAE
27 Mar - Mar 31 New York City, NY
11 Apr - Apr 14 Dubai, UAE
18 Apr - Apr 21 Maui, HI

Above travel schedule is likely arranged by clients or just his wish list.  

4 minutes ago, coriolis888 said:

Above travel schedule is likely arranged by clients or just his wish list.  

It does have the decided advantage over other globe trotting schedules reported here, that actually doing the travel and having time to work in the various locations would be feasible.

On 2/26/2024 at 1:41 AM, mike carey said:

It does have the decided advantage over other globe trotting schedules reported here, that actually doing the travel and having time to work in the various locations would be feasible.

I’m still not buying it. That’s a shit ton of travel.

06 Mar - Mar 10 Playa del Carmen, Mexico

27 Mar - Mar 31 New York City, NY

11 Apr - Apr 14 Dubai, UAE

15 Apr - Apr 19 Maui, HI

this is busy but nowhere near impossible nor implausible. many people travel like this for their work. if he is at the adonis parties in NYC and L.A. and he has an internet presence then he can and will be hit up from men all over the world.  arrangements with clients to take the time to fly across the globe with purchased 1st class tickets, stay 3-4 days, fly home with a 10 day or so break then on to the next whale across the pond. this sounds like a fantastic lifestyle to me! hell i'll go and be his personal assistant!

this is a young, fresh non tatted Zeb Atlas look alike guys. if he is 1/2 as smart and genuine as Zeb, this guy will be on fire and make a fortune! good for him! nice to see a newbie take the reigns

Edited by Gymowner

14 hours ago, nycman said:

I’m still not buying it. That’s a shit ton of travel.

Perhaps, but it's nowhere near impossible. 

I keep a schedule like this at times, especially when there's a handful of clients who all want to take holiday around the same period. 

It's difficult, but do'able.  We find our own personal 'travel hacks' to make things a little easier to deal with.

For those in NY or planning to be at the end of March, his travel schedule suggests?? that he'll be at the Adonis nude party, traditionally on the last Saturday of the month.  Just guessing, though, but it's a pretty easy way to make a quick $2-3K+ over four or five hours with no "heavy lifting" required.  

As "Stefan from Nashville", he hit the Adonis scene in the summer of 2022 or so.  I've only gazed at him from across the Adonis venue room, but other forum members can offer more experience.  He's working it hard now and I hope he's saving up!   

Edited by azdr0710

2 minutes ago, Jostar said:

Hot stud but 30 minutes is 700. Imagine a hour 😲 

When I chatted with him a couple of months ago he quoted me $600 for a half-hour. Looks like the price is going up, at least for the half-hour. I wonder if his hourly rate has increased as well. He told me $800. And here I was thinking, and hoping, that the longer he was around the price would be going in a different direction. 

1 hour ago, RexB said:

When I chatted with him a couple of months ago he quoted me $600 for a half-hour. Looks like the price is going up, at least for the half-hour. I wonder if his hourly rate has increased as well. He told me $800. And here I was thinking, and hoping, that the longer he was around the price would be going in a different direction. 

Super nice guy with his text. Very gentleman. I guess since he getting very famous, his rate getting higher. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

I recently flew to LA for a work conference and met up with Stephan one evening.

He's hot AF. He did everything I asked without hesitation & is fantastic at what he does.

He's genuine and kind, professional,  masculine, and a lot of fun. 

I do not know his sexual orientation (I didn't ask),  we did not do muscle worship (I'm not into that), and he is not a flight attendant (I asked).

If I ever fly back to LA or if he comes to my town on the east coast, I will repeat.

I absolutely recommend him.

Love & hugs to all

Josh 

PS  I have been a contributing member on this forum for many years now, so I hope that lends some credibility to my recommendation... 

He’s good if you like putting guys on pedestals and like muscle guys. I can easily imagine why some guys would not have a good time. He kisses (usually) but is for sure gay for pay. So he may not be as enthusiastic for some guys who want say a power bottom or enthusiastic dick sucker. He does look like his photos. I’m guessing his fee slides up and down based on what you want him to do. 99.99999% sure of that last bit. As usual, I’m too lazy to reply to IMs, I’ll just delete.

Edited by goosh69

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 5:54 PM, goosh69 said:

He’s good if you like putting guys on pedestals and like muscle guys. I can easily imagine why some guys would not have a good time. He kisses (usually) but is for sure gay for pay. So he may not be as enthusiastic for some guys who want say a power bottom or enthusiastic dick sucker. He does look like his photos. I’m guessing his fee slides up and down based on what you want him to do. 99.99999% sure of that last bit. As usual, I’m too lazy to reply to IMs, I’ll just delete.

At least he didn’t flake on you like he did on me and one other person I know of.

To make a long story short, he’s ghosted me after a deposit AND paying for a hotel.  Saying he fell asleep which I don’t believe.  Just be careful and if I were you I’d bring this up to him and make it clear that if he doesn’t show up we will continue to discourage folks from seeing him and leave him the worst reviews.