Safe/bb Not Visible in Germany

I don't know the reason for it, but safe/ask me/anything goes hasn't been visible in the U.S. (at least for a non-logged in user) for years.  You can filter using that criteria so presumably the search results will show only the selection(s) checked, but the actual category doesn't display in the ad.

13 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

It's visible in every other country I've checked, including signed out in the US. It's only not visible in Germany, signed in or signed out. 🤔

It is not visible to me in California regardless of the device or browser I use.  I have never had a Rentmen account, so if you see the category when logged out in the USA (again, displaying the response in the ad, not the ability to filter search results) maybe that's due to some cookie Rentmen placed on your device.

11 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

It is not visible to me in California regardless of the device or browser I use.  I have never had a Rentmen account, so if you see the category when logged out in the USA (again, displaying the response in the ad, not the ability to filter search results) maybe that's due to some cookie Rentmen placed on your device.

I've checked with multiple browsers in Private browsing mode (fresh cookies), and I always see it. I've also VPN'd to other cities in other states (including Los Angeles), checked in private mode, and I still see it. Not sure why you aren't.

It's really only Germany where I can't see it.

4 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

It's free to make a client profile so I don't understand why just not make a profile? You don't have to enter any personal information and can have a totally blank profile. I also don't even have my email on my account.

I just tried to create a Rentmen.eu profile and it indicates I have to provide an email address because a temporary password will be emailed to that address.  I also tried Rent.men and it indicates an email address is required because an activation code and link will be emailed to that address. 

This exercise did cause me to learn why some would see safe/bb info and others wouldn't:  It does not show for me on rentmen.eu; it does show on rent.men

3 hours ago, maninsoma said:

This exercise did cause me to learn why some would see safe/bb info and others wouldn't:  It does not show for me on rentmen.eu; it does show on rent.men

Interesting. I've only been checking rent.men for the non-Germany Safe/bb info. But, yes, rentmen.eu doesn't have a Safe/bb field at all.

16 hours ago, maninsoma said:

I just tried to create a Rentmen.eu profile and it indicates I have to provide an email address because a temporary password will be emailed to that address.  I also tried Rent.men and it indicates an email address is required because an activation code and link will be emailed to that address. 

After I verified my email I changed it to noemail@noemail.com and it didn't require a reverification.

16 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

Interesting. I've only been checking rent.men for the non-Germany Safe/bb info. But, yes, rentmen.eu doesn't have a Safe/bb field at all.

I use rentmen.eu almost 100% of the time and regularly see safe/BB field? I'm in Socal...usually just viewing North America.

Edit: see it IF I'm signed in