Blakemassage - Scottsdale

Swazca

Thought I'd provide you all with a review of Blakemassage in Scottsdale, AZ.  

AD LINK:  

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

So I saw Blake a couple weeks ago and debated on whether or not to leave a review on him.  Since it appears there are no other posts about him in the forum, here's my two cents on my experience.   

First, his directions to his incall location were not accurate and I nearly knocked on the door of his neighbor who apparently (in his own words) hates him.  We meet... the photographs are obviously under so many filters, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he may be somewhat like the photos he posts -- no.  Sadly, he does not appear to be 30 and is more on the cusp of 48-50 with saggy skin.  His location matched his personality and appearance -- unkempt and dirty.  I swear he was on something based on his behavior.   I requested a shower before and after, but was unaware that by using both through his session he deducted from his time.  I don't even believe he made it a 60-min session at all.   It was more like a 30-min session with time deducted for a 5-min shower before and after.   No music, his massage bed was dirty and had old paint all over it with a dirty old covering.  I am not sure why I endured this because it certainly wasn't for anything sexual because it never went there and I did not request anything like that to begin with.  I genuinely needed my back rubbed.  

Definitely would not repeat on him.  Thought I'd give him a chance as I couldn't book with my regular and didn't want to cross from Scottsdale to the far West Valley for another masseur who was available.  

1 hour ago, Swazca said:

AD LINK:  

RENTMASSEUR.COM

So I saw Blake a couple weeks ago and debated on whether or not to leave a review on him.  Since it appears there are no other posts about him in the forum, here's my two cents on my experience.   

First, his directions to his incall location were not accurate and I nearly knocked on the door of his neighbor who apparently (in his own words) hates him.  We meet... the photographs are obviously under so many filters, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he may be somewhat like the photos he posts -- no.  Sadly, he does not appear to be 30 and is more on the cusp of 48-50 with saggy skin.  His location matched his personality and appearance -- unkempt and dirty.  I swear he was on something based on his behavior.   I requested a shower before and after, but was unaware that by using both through his session he deducted from his time.  I don't even believe he made it a 60-min session at all.   It was more like a 30-min session with time deducted for a 5-min shower before and after.   No music, his massage bed was dirty and had old paint all over it with a dirty old covering.  I am not sure why I endured this because it certainly wasn't for anything sexual because it never went there and I did not request anything like that to begin with.  I genuinely needed my back rubbed.  

Definitely would not repeat on him.  Thought I'd give him a chance as I couldn't book with my regular and didn't want to cross from Scottsdale to the far West Valley for another masseur who was available.  

I am so sorry to hear about this awful experience you had with Blake. 

Edited by dctraveler

4 hours ago, Swazca said:

AD LINK:  

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Appreciate you sharing your experience! Will avoid...

On 10/31/2023 at 3:24 PM, Swazca said:

We meet... the photographs are obviously under so many filters, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he may be somewhat like the photos he posts -- no.  Sadly, he does not appear to be 30 and is more on the cusp of 48-50 with saggy skin.  

The photographs in his profile led you to believe that he was "somewhat" close to 30 years old?

I would have instantly walked away as soon as he opened his door. 

11 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

The photographs in his profile led you to believe that he was "somewhat" close to 30 years old?

I would have instantly walked away as soon as he opened his door. 

Then you should book him, do that and write about “your” experience versus sitting on the sidelines critiquing what I actually did.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, NEVER trust anyone who uses so many filters to the point where they look like a cartoon! This guy is super sus. The early 2000’s hair and clothing are a dead giveaway. Also, his health status on RM says he’s negative, but his Grindr profile says otherwise. Not judging, just be weary of red flags.