Mandalay Bay

Lavioliste

I scheduled a manicure at Mandalay Bay Spa on a Tuesday, looking forward to a day of relaxation. After my appointment, I decided to spend the rest of the day lounging around and immersing myself in a good book. I made my way to the steam room and sauna a few times during my stay, hoping to enhance the rejuvenating experience.

However, the crowd at the spa was a bit awkward. There were quite a few straight guys around, clad in their long board shorts. It was slightly annoying, as the atmosphere didn't feel as tranquil as I had expected. Nevertheless, I ignored the distractions and focused on finding moments of peace.

As my departure time approached, I thought it'd be nice to do one last lap around the spa, making use of the facilities before leaving. I entered the steam room, relishing the warmth enveloping me with each breath. After a few minutes, I moved on to the invigorating cold plunge, feeling a surge of energy as my body adjusted to the sudden temperature change.

Lastly, I entered the sauna, hoping to bask in its comforting heat. However, as I entered the room, I couldn't help but notice a middle-aged man, completely naked and sitting in a position that left little to the imagination. The dim light revealed every curve and contour of his hirsute body, including his noticeably large flaccid member.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable yet curious, I decided to sit at an angle where we both had a clear view of each other. Initially, I kept my towel securely wrapped around me, maintaining some sense of modesty. But as the moments passed, and a silent connection seemed to form between us, I felt an undeniable spark of excitement.

Unexpectedly, I realized that the man was growing more aroused, discreetly stroking his now fully erect penis. I couldn't help but be swept along by the intoxicating energy that filled the room. My own desire surged, fueled by the thrill of the forbidden. And so, giving in to the moment, I began to stroke myself as well, forgetting any inhibitions that may have lingered.

The man, sensing my arousal, encouraged me with his words, urging me to continue. The intensity of the situation heightened, overwhelming and flooding my senses. Driven by our shared desires, I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I approached him, gently taking hold of his throbbing member, providing him with the pleasure he craved.

In that heated moment, I suggested we move to the steam room for greater privacy. The man agreed, displaying a kindness that surprised me. He even offered to bring me some cold water, though I declined, my focus fixed solely on indulging in the desires pulsating through my fully engorged veins.

We made our way to the steam room, finding it blissfully empty. I stretched out on the bench, surrendering to the lustful atmosphere that surrounded us. Moments later, the man joined me, his presence overwhelming and yet exhilarating.

With an intensity matched only by the steam engulfing us, he took control, plunging right into my mouth as I continued to pleasure myself. The passion between us grew with each movement, building towards a climax that would leave us both breathless.

In a moment of shared ecstasy, our bodies convulsed simultaneously, releasing waves of pleasure and gratification. As our breathing slowed, we composed ourselves and found our way to the shower in the steam room, washing away the remnants of our desires.

We silently shared a moment, a brief connection that transcended boundaries and expectations. With a gentle kiss, he whispered his gratitude, and I reciprocated with a simple acknowledgment. "Thanks, bro," he murmured, and I replied, "Sure thing, bro." We both understood the unspoken agreement to keep our encounter secret, forever sealed in the steamy sanctuary of MB spa.

I didn't say anyone was, i was issuing a caution to those who might be inspired by the post. A friend goes there a lot and every so often somebody.is an idiot and gets himself and others tossed out. Have fun, but pick your moments. Some people are a little too brazen in a place that is not a sex club.

Agree on caution there. One gentleman in his mid-sixties, quite obviously jerking himself whenever this one hot twenty-something came into the steam room. Spa attendant kept looking the other way. Later I saw the older gent tipping said attendant heavily. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ironically...Hour later I'm chatting up the twenty-something in one of the hot tubs. He was an army kid, at Mandalay on a spa day pass. Lots of conversation, he mentioned he'd never been upstairs to a room at the Mandalay 😉 and was ready to head to mine. unfortunately we couldn't work it out 😢 but goes to show style and conversation can win the day!

Edit: this was pre-covid.

On 10/25/2023 at 11:59 AM, Lavioliste said:

I scheduled a manicure at Mandalay Bay Spa on a Tuesday, looking forward to a day of relaxation. After my appointment, I decided to spend the rest of the day lounging around and immersing myself in a good book. I made my way to the steam room and sauna a few times during my stay, hoping to enhance the rejuvenating experience.

However, the crowd at the spa was a bit awkward. There were quite a few straight guys around, clad in their long board shorts. It was slightly annoying, as the atmosphere didn't feel as tranquil as I had expected. Nevertheless, I ignored the distractions and focused on finding moments of peace.

As my departure time approached, I thought it'd be nice to do one last lap around the spa, making use of the facilities before leaving. I entered the steam room, relishing the warmth enveloping me with each breath. After a few minutes, I moved on to the invigorating cold plunge, feeling a surge of energy as my body adjusted to the sudden temperature change.

Lastly, I entered the sauna, hoping to bask in its comforting heat. However, as I entered the room, I couldn't help but notice a middle-aged man, completely naked and sitting in a position that left little to the imagination. The dim light revealed every curve and contour of his hirsute body, including his noticeably large flaccid member.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable yet curious, I decided to sit at an angle where we both had a clear view of each other. Initially, I kept my towel securely wrapped around me, maintaining some sense of modesty. But as the moments passed, and a silent connection seemed to form between us, I felt an undeniable spark of excitement.

Unexpectedly, I realized that the man was growing more aroused, discreetly stroking his now fully erect penis. I couldn't help but be swept along by the intoxicating energy that filled the room. My own desire surged, fueled by the thrill of the forbidden. And so, giving in to the moment, I began to stroke myself as well, forgetting any inhibitions that may have lingered.

The man, sensing my arousal, encouraged me with his words, urging me to continue. The intensity of the situation heightened, overwhelming and flooding my senses. Driven by our shared desires, I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I approached him, gently taking hold of his throbbing member, providing him with the pleasure he craved.

In that heated moment, I suggested we move to the steam room for greater privacy. The man agreed, displaying a kindness that surprised me. He even offered to bring me some cold water, though I declined, my focus fixed solely on indulging in the desires pulsating through my fully engorged veins.

We made our way to the steam room, finding it blissfully empty. I stretched out on the bench, surrendering to the lustful atmosphere that surrounded us. Moments later, the man joined me, his presence overwhelming and yet exhilarating.

With an intensity matched only by the steam engulfing us, he took control, plunging right into my mouth as I continued to pleasure myself. The passion between us grew with each movement, building towards a climax that would leave us both breathless.

In a moment of shared ecstasy, our bodies convulsed simultaneously, releasing waves of pleasure and gratification. As our breathing slowed, we composed ourselves and found our way to the shower in the steam room, washing away the remnants of our desires.

We silently shared a moment, a brief connection that transcended boundaries and expectations. With a gentle kiss, he whispered his gratitude, and I reciprocated with a simple acknowledgment. "Thanks, bro," he murmured, and I replied, "Sure thing, bro." We both understood the unspoken agreement to keep our encounter secret, forever sealed in the steamy sanctuary of MB spa.

Sounds like you should be writing Harlequin Romance novels. 😉

On 10/25/2023 at 4:18 PM, sniper said:

There's a reason they call it the Mandalay Gay. But DO exercise caution. The crowd is varied and don't put the staff in an awkward position by getting seen.

If ANYONE is wearing shorts in the area, don't be an idiot.  They have tossed people out there.

So you are supposed to be naked there?