Family Dollar has "long list of recalls" of items sold in 23 states

Ali Gator

If you bought any OTC drugs, personal health supplies, or medical devices from 'Family Dollar' between June 1, 2023 - October 4, 2023, your purchases may be on the 'recall list' issued by the company today. The items have been recalled because they were "stored outside of labeled temperature requirements", according to the FDA. The company has said they have not received any concerns or reports of illness as of today.

Family Dollar temporarily closed over 400 stores in six states in 2022 due to "the discovery of a rodent infestation and other unsanitary conditions at a distribution center in Arkansas", according to the company. The shut down resulted in a recall of food products, cosmetics, and other products.

The states effected by the recall are: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.

A list of the recalled products is here https://www.familydollar.com/product-recalls

8 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

Do we have Family Dollars customers in a forum where members pay +300 an hour for sex?

Yes, I buy tape, Christmas and birthday cards, large gift bags, Neosporin, etc. at a family dollar at 5600 Georgia Avenue! 

7 hours ago, mike carey said:

Perhaps some people economise where they can so they can spend big on other things. 

Exactly! 

On 10/16/2023 at 2:57 AM, José Soplanucas said:

Do we have Family Dollars customers in a forum where members pay +300 an hour for sex?

Until about 2 years ago, when the Dollar Tree and similar stores were still selling items for $1, I actually used to buy certain items, such as room deodorizers, candy, or Hint flavored water, at those stores. Since then, those stores' prices rose dramatically, to the point where they're no longer competitive with regular supermarkets or big-box stores such as Target. They may sell a bottle of ketchup for $1.49, but it's simply a smaller version of the ketchup I can get at the regular supermarket for $1.99--and the "dollar" store's version usually has a "Best By" date which is much sooner. The bargains at the dollar stores are few and far-between now. I don't know how they stay in business. 

Amazon.com: Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener, After The Rain, 7 Ounce :  Automotive

Hint Water, Cherry, 16 oz | Meijer