Mascmilitaryguy in LA

JD87

On 9/30/2023 at 5:00 PM, JD87 said:
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Any one tried him? VERY interested. 

Same profile as https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/44065/

Referenced in this other thread: 

Sounds like people thought he may have come across as "disconnected" during the massage. 

• 5 months later...
On 3/14/2024 at 5:12 PM, JeffsterLA said:

His massage is good, but he talks about being picky with clients he takes on. He takes bottom bunk. In my case, as Hole song goes, “he gets what he wants, but never wants it again.”

Does this pertains to you not repeating or he does not want you for another appointment? 

He charges a low amount so he can be picky he told me. He says he’s very picky about who makes the cut long term. I think this goes for purely therapeutic too but I’m not sure. As I said, he’s bottom bunk which was a disappointment given the size of his equipment (as you can see in his pvt pics). I didn’t make the cut to be a long term client I guess. He’s very WeHo, very superficial. Technique: it’s very good but I think I recall it being a bit too much pressure for me. 

I didn’t make his cut. He will ignore your texts or always claim to be busy (if he does respond) if you try and make a second appointment and he doesn’t want you. Again, he told me “culls” clients during the massage. And, he does charge a very reasonable rate. So at least he’s being honest. All masseurs essentially do it, just not as direct or fast. 

2 hours ago, JeffsterLA said:

I didn’t make his cut. He will ignore your texts or always claim to be busy (if he does respond) if you try and make a second appointment and he doesn’t want you. Again, he told me “culls” clients during the massage. And, he does charge a very reasonable rate. So at least he’s being honest. All masseurs essentially do it, just not as direct or fast. 

Did you get the impression that he "culls" clients based on level of attraction? Or how well they tip? Or something else?

On 3/17/2024 at 2:30 PM, JeffsterLA said:

I’ve seen him one time last year so I messaged him now for Appointment just to see if I made it to his list of whom he wanted to see them again and I got a reply “hey buddy what time are you tihinking?” 

14 hours ago, Jake1980 said:

I’ve seen him one time last year so I messaged him now for Appointment just to see if I made it to his list of whom he wanted to see them again and I got a reply “hey buddy what time are you tihinking?” 

As I said in the other thread, you sure like to boast about your conquests. Insecure much? You’re also 13 years younger than I, if the 1980 refers to your year of birth. At your age I got guys like military man (and tops, not bottoms) any time of the week for free. 

Let’s see if he actually follows through.

1 hour ago, JeffsterLA said:

As I said in the other thread, you sure like to boast about your conquests. Insecure much? You’re also 13 years younger than I, if the 1980 refers to your year of birth. At your age I got guys like military man (and tops, not bottoms) any time of the week for free. 

Let’s see if he actually follows through.

IMG_5618.jpeg

On 3/17/2024 at 2:30 PM, JeffsterLA said:

When I visited last fall he didn't mention anything about culling clients, though my massage was non-erotic. He was culled from my list (competent but not great massage), so I don't know if he did the same to me. Dog was allowed in the room, which I dislike.

18 hours ago, Lotus-eater said:

When I visited last fall he didn't mention anything about culling clients, though my massage was non-erotic. He was culled from my list (competent but not great massage), so I don't know if he did the same to me. Dog was allowed in the room, which I dislike.

Maybe he changed. I don’t like his technique much anyway. His pressure was a bit too strong. I noticed his rates are still cheap though. 

On 3/19/2024 at 10:56 AM, JeffsterLA said:

As I said in the other thread, you sure like to boast about your conquests. 

The same can be said about you. So what's your point? 

Everyone on these forums talks about their experiences with professional service providers as well as with everyday (non-paid) partners. 

Peace to everyone! I would like to apologize if my comments of sharing my experiences here sounded “boasting of conquests” and if they have offended anyone in any way.

And to those who PMd me for inquiry about the specifics, I graciously shared what I can contribute and I hope you could have same if not a better experience with the providers I had a positive experience with.