Guy at gay nude beach brags how easy it is to 'rig up' with a stranger

Ali Gator

49 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

Cute guy, a bit boring, brags about how easy it was to hook up with a well-endowed stranger sitting next to him...

Thank you for sharing.

I used to take my dogs to the gay beach at San Onofre.  So beautiful there and they loved it.

Anyone been to this video location?  I did some internet searching and found likely possibilities.

If anyone has actually visited this very spot where this vlog was recorded, would you please share the name of the beach?

As far as how easy to get with a stranger, his dogs and his personality helped.  I guess he could go to the next level and teach the pooches to sit up and beg. 😆

Edited by TonyDown

I don't get it.  Reasonably attractive guy posts a video about how easy it was for him to hook up with another attractive guy at a gay nude beach.  Is that supposed to surprise anyone?  It would be more interesting if someone not particularly physically attractive created a video about how he manages to hook up with attractive guys when cruising a public place like a nude beach.  At least that might be educational for some people.  :)

NB: When I used to visit Kauai regularly I always went to the unofficial nude beach there (Donkey beach) and typically had success hooking up with guys even though I didn't consider myself particularly sexy.  There were usually very few guys there looking for sex there so when there was someone who caught my eye it really took little effort on my part to find someone to blow.

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

with nothing else much to do on a quiet Labor Day, I googled "surferjock805"......gee, quite the social media maven......x-rated stuff at his "X" page, too!........

His social media pages can keep you "busy" for hours. 😜

In some photos and videos, he is really hot and sexy. In others, he is just 'ehhhh'. Overall, I think he's more impressed with himself than anyone else will ever be.