Hello Chicago can we not do this?

colonexstacy

3 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

I hope you don't disappear from posting.  A forum is only as rich as the diversity of thought and opinions it encourages. 

I've looked at your post and I see someone who was really hoping for great experiences in Chicago, but was unfortunately let down time and time again.  By the time you were to meet Mr. Big, I think it is completely understandable to have gotten into a negative headspace and perhaps lost patience wondering if Mr. Big would bother showing up.  Especially with everything else you happen to be dealing with, and the fact that he couldn't bother returning your calls.   I doubt I would have waited more than 15 minutes myself, and if I did I probably wouldn't have been in much of a mood to meet with anyone. 

You are dealing with a hellish experience with brain cancer.  I can only imagine that time is all the more precious to you, than it is for many of the people on this forum.  Perhaps Mr. Big can afford to take time for granted, but I understand that you cannot, and God forbid I ever judge you for that.  

I agree with this. There will always be people who (a) will miss the point you are trying to make, (b) will disagree, (c) will beat every word typed to death to prove/disprove a minor point, (d) will make it about them or something else, (e) will blame the poster, the admin, (f) will take things literally, and/or (g) will challenge your thoughts, opinions and/or assumptions. Can be annoying at times, but it is a forum where people can express their thoughts (or lack of).

Don't let this discourage you from posting. There will always be a Trevor for you.

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 11:16 AM, colonexstacy said:

I actually left at 2:15. of course I waited a little while as I did not want to miss someone that hot. Yet he was not answering and all indications were he was not coming. Do not even think of holding me accountable MikeThomas.  I did my part.  You seem to operate from a different standpoint.

This isn’t very long to wait IMHO. You were trying to get out of it. 

note that the OP has not logged in to the forum since late October and his last posts were the several here in this thread in late August....he apparently is/was suffering from brain cancer......the very recent posts here, replying to his posts, may not be seen by him.......it may be time to close down this thread

• rvwnsd locked this topic