College Wrestling

MikeThomas

10 minutes ago, BSR said:

In the abstract, this guy isn't my type at all.  I like daddies not twinks, beefy not slim, furry not smooth.  That said, there's always the occasional exception.  If I ever saw this young man in person, my head would explode.

spacer.png

He’s young. High school most likely. Cornstars is considered one of the best off-season dual clubs in the country, arguably the best in Illinois. It caters to wrestlers from various age groups, including middle school and high school students. 🌽 

Just now, DaltonJ said:

He’s young. High school most likely. Cornstars is considered one of the best off-season dual clubs in the country, arguably the best in Illinois. It caters to wrestlers from various age groups, including middle school and high school students. 🌽 

Yes. The oldest are only High School. But some of them are so fit and mature looking, it hard to believe they're only 17 to 18 years old. My favorite was Keegan Roberson

Screenshot_20240422_074115_Google.jpg

7 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yes. The oldest are only High School. But some of them are so fit and mature looking, it hard to believe they're only 17 to 18 years old. My favorite was Keegan Roberson

Screenshot_20240422_074115_Google.jpg

Me too!!  If he wasn’t wearing that singlet at the time, I’d believe he was in college for sure. He’s at Campbell.