Buffdaddys New York. L I.

Buff Daddy

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you I-zik. On the subject of guys naked. All my guys are naked at a Buffdaddy event.A couple of months ago I had a big name Dancer who wanted to work after hearing about me. Not to mention his name but he has a brother that dances also, from the UK. He came to 37St and looked around and wanted to work. After coming out of the  area where the dancers change he had a thong on. I told him he had to take it off.He said to me if I give him a little bit of time to warm up he would. Hour later  still had the thong on. I told him that it had to come off or he has to leave.  He left!.

My customers pay to see Naked Dancers. And that's what we do. And my cover is only 50 dollars with a complimentary Vodka Beverage Bar. If your paying a lot of money to see naked dancers then that's what you should see. And PLEASE don't give me the excuse  of not being able to find hot guys who are willing to take it all off. If you look you will find them. 

Our December schedule will come out soon. Trying to decide if I should open Christmas Eve since it falls on a scheduled  Sunday of our night in Manhattan 

My email is buffdaddysparlourusa@gmail.com  To be placed on the email list.

If your not getting a lap dance at Buffdaddys  it's not a real lap dance!

Hi, just wondering if you have a January schedule lined up yet? Also is it $50 to rent a private room for the night or each time you get a new dancer for a lap dance? In the private rooms in Manhattan what kind of furniture is there. Thanks for everything you do Buff Daddy I hope to be a customer soon.

Buffdaddys Lap Dance Parlour will be closed tomorrow night.  Because of the bad weather to hit NY tomorrow. Already flights have been canceled. KING Marcellus was due in tomorrow afternoon to LaGuardia canceled. 

Will be doing Sunday  December 17 now.  Stay safe everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year. BUFFDADDYS is open tonight in Manhattan NYC.  My phone 📱  has been  busy all afternoon with guys looking to work. The boys will be here tonight

232 West 37 St 2 floor. 8pm-1am. Open Vodka Bar with cover. Nothing like this in NY.

IMG-20231228-WA0006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The reason  dancers don't show by Buffdaddy.

Outrageous house fees!. The dancers only pay 25 house at Buffdaddys. 

The number of Dancers out numbers the number of customers.  I don't  put dancers on just to collect  house fees. 

I have  more guys looking to work  then I know what to do with. It's not hard to find guys if you treat them like a human being and not a house fee.

Buffdaddys  newsletter went out the other day.  We are taken a Mid Winter Break. I just closed on my place in Philly and im packing and moving next weekend.  You can email me at buffdaddysparlourusa@gmail.com 

We are back in NYC,  and Philadelphia  come February. 

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Valentines Day 💝.  We have  a big Holiday weekend coming your way @Buffdaddys  this Sunday February 18. The return of Beefcakee  Jake, plus many new dancers making their debut. Come get your lap dances. Plus Buffdaddys complimentary open Vodka beverage bar with door cover.  Nothing quite like this in NYC.  Get on our email list Buffdaddysparlourusa@gmail.com 

JAKE BEEFCAKEE 3~2 (1).jpg

IMG_20240211_003544.jpg

IMG-20240204-WA0001~2.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Buff Daddy said:

Come Celebrate St Paddy's Day Sunday March 17th 🍀  at Buffdaddys.  HOT 🔥 new Studs Cobra,and Chase  from Philly, plus many of your favorite NYC guys and our growing Latino Fan Club Dancers. Email us at Buffdaddysparlourusa@gmail.com  to get on the email list. 

IMG-20240308-WA0000.jpg

IMG_0949 (1)~3.jpg

IMG_9025~2.jpg

IMG-20240311-WA0000~2.jpg

IMG-20240112-WA0003~3.jpg

No Irish boys for St. Patty's day??? I'm disappointed