Buffdaddys New York. L I.

Buff Daddy

First who knows where I will be next year. I could win the lottery and disappear to Mars 😭. We would probably move it to the following Sunday. I have yet to look at next year's calendar. I'm going to be 69 next year. Though I have no plans on retiring God has to keep me healthy to run these events. Get on the email list and we will keep you posted. buffdaddysparlour@gmail.com

Buffdaddys Lap Dance Parlour returns to Long Island NY this Sunday night August 20. Come get your Lap Dances On. Dallas, Bruce, Jake,Alex, Mike just some of the guys. 8pm start time.

Buffdaddys is located in World II. 92 Kean St West Babylon NY. Everyone is welcomed.

IMG_20230817_150909_01~3.jpg

IMG_20230819_095449_01~2.jpg

IMG_20230715_154313_01~2.jpg

IMG_20230801_140230_02~2.jpg

Full house of guys tonight at Buffdaddys. Had a great time with Tony Salas and Ray Boogie in Philadelphia last night. Ray looks so much better in person 😍. A ass to die for.  My phone started last night with new dancers texting me at 11pm. They usually wait until 2am 🤔.  Fin, Vicente and more coming down to the Parlour tonight. The new people asking to be on the email list was on fire this week.  Thank you all. I appreciate it. Let's have a good time tonight. No RSVP. No emails back and forth. Forgettaboutt it 

IMG-20230822-WA0002.jpg

Buffdaddys Lap Dance Parlour. Newsletter September 2023

We wish everyone a Happy, Safe, Labor Day Weekend. Thanks to all who have been coming to our events. We have a great Fall Season in store for you.

Dates of Events for September

September 10th  NYC

September 17. Long Island

September 24 NYC

Pop Up Philadelphia TBD

We are looking to put a email list for

Washington DC and Baltimore.  

Email buffdaddysparlour@gmail.com

My newsletter went out tonight with pics of some of the guys coming in September.

• 2 weeks later...

Buffdaddys Lap Dance Parlour early bird special this coming Monday night in Manhattan. 6pm opening. Dancers @6:30.

So many of you have asked me for a early start time. Going out to see dancers at 11:30- Midnight 😡 really?. I'm on a mission to change this. If this works out Monday night then more early nights are on the way. We will have dancers at 6:30.

We are in a different spot this coming Monday. Get on our email list buffdaddysparlour@gmail.com. 

Come get a real lap dance at Buffdaddys. 

IMG-20230918-WA0006.jpg

On 9/23/2023 at 3:48 PM, Whatsupandstuff said:

This one is a prima donna ....

For sure, always a stank attitude thinking he's too good to be a SW and bitter that he is. Like go get a Sugar Daddy or Momma and don't be in these S*x worker streets if you hate it so much.
He may be a nicer bartender thanhe was a dancer/ gogo guy? I don't know but Buff's parties usually feature raunchier, nastier guys who really enjoy their work, or are great at faking that they like what they do, or have partied or drank so much before they got there to work that they like it for the time they're there lol. I like the little beefy Italian guy that usually works the bar. He has a good sense of humor and kinda gives no fucks in a good way.

Edited by 30somethingsexybear

Hi guys. My newsletter will be going out no later than tomorrow. Will have dates for NYC, Philadelphia,Long Island. We will be doing this coming Sunday October 8th, Columbus Day Weekend. Italian Nick Ryder headlines, plus many others. My email is buffdaddysparlour@gmail.com. Thanks for all the new emails we been adding.

Buffdaddys is in Philadelphia this Sunday night October 15.This is a RSVP event with a deposit. Email me if you would like to attend.  Nothing like this at all in Philly. Close to Baltimore, Washington DC, South Jersey, Delaware. buffdaddysparlour@gmail.com.  New Bad Boy Gunner makes his debut. Joined by Dallas, Nick Ryder to headline.

IMG_20231013_084544_02~2.jpg

20230805_041221~4.jpg

IMG_20230613_175909_01~2.jpg