411 on Max_Miller

Poppy44

I contacted Max earlier in the year. He responded fairly quickly and was cordial.

He answered any questions I had. Even better he seemed very much into the stuff we talked about. I never solidified plans because of a family emergency.

However, I've been talking to him again about doing an overnight in the latter part of July. He said he was up for it. So we'll see how it goes. :)

21 minutes ago, big-n-tall said:

I contacted Max earlier in the year. He responded fairly quickly and was cordial.

He answered any questions I had. Even better he seemed very much into the stuff we talked about. I never solidified plans because of a family emergency.

However, I've been talking to him again about doing an overnight in the latter part of July. He said he was up for it. So we'll see how it goes. :)

Ok great. Please report back :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Max is a great guy. He was very affectionate with me, if that’s what you’re into. Although I think he can adapt to any scene.

Honestly if he lived closer, I’d see him regularly. We’re already planning a weekend together probably early next year. Sadly scheduling (on my end) makes it difficult to see him sooner.

Fucked him last night. Loaded his hole up. Took him to a show. Made him get up on stage to participate. Took him out to some bars, knowing my load was in his hole. 

Woke him up this morning, told him to get in the shower and prep that hole. Fucked him, another guy fucked him and now about to go back for ROUND 2!