411 on Fioraxxx, soon in NYC

RexB

I met up with him in Paris while I was on a short trip last weekend.  It was a great experience.  He is a very hot man, great kisser, very interactive, and intelligent (we talked politics and the French pension system (when we were talking 🙂).  He’s also very nice.  I went to his place, which was a little far from central Paris but an easy trip by Metro.  He’s not a clockwatcher.  Definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Met him in NYC recently. Nice and great looking guy. But I wouldn’t repeat. 

6 hours ago, lanyc said:

Because...?

Hygiene and performance issues. Clearly not enough time between clients. 

On 6/12/2023 at 4:35 PM, RexB said:
1011380_1686490928_Z3V2s1yBBc.jpg
RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

Anybody know anything about this one? In Paris now, coming to NYC June 18-24.

His Twitter indicates he has a personal preference for very young twinks. I wonder how he might perform with an old daddy, especially when he promotes himself as "bisexual" and interested in body worship, cuddles, showers and bf experience. All of these sound like a guy who leaves himself an "out" to actual sexual contact if the client isn't to his liking.

On 3/5/2024 at 9:37 AM, pubic_assistance said:

All of these sound like a guy who leaves himself an "out" to actual sexual contact if the client isn't to his liking.

Exactly how I felt when I had a session with him in NYC last month. 

5 hours ago, abcdzyx said:

Was the $400 worth it?

IMHO, no. He’s such a nice guy tho. 

On 12/10/2023 at 7:07 AM, RexB said:

I contacted him about his upcoming  visit and he said that he wasn’t coming this year because NYC  is too expensive, but he didn’t remove it as a destination on his ad. 

Hi any info on Long Island? 

Reading the feedback, he is promising if he is in Paris.

But don't get too excited whenever he is posting he's travel plans to the U.S., he changed his plans, at least 3 times already. So it is a pass at this point. 

On 6/13/2023 at 8:44 AM, RexB said:

Looks like he changed his travel dates to NYC and added several destinations in the U.S. When I see such a long list of travel spots for just a couple of days each I start thinking it's an Only Fans marketing move.

I read this comment and I agree. After he changed travel plans three times, and one of travel plan, was literally, during the same day and he changed it immediately, I figure, he is using the RM forum as a marketing move for some sort of exposure. Don't get excited, if you are not in NYC, it is highly unlikely youll see him.  

Edited by Daniel1986

Just met him for the 2nd time this week in Chicago and no doubt it was the best guy I’ve ever met on RM. I agree his rate is high but he deserves it and at the end I felt like I had to tip him, because he made me feel really special. I’ve met guys for 400$ and they were worth nothing. Nobody can be disappointed after meeting him, I guarantee. 
I asked for a BFE, so when we first met he made me feel very comfortable, but he prevented me he couldn’t spend more than 1h with me because he had another reservation. After a little conversation we had really good sensual sex with a lot of kissing and cuddling. And it was great, but I felt like I needed more. So the second time I made sure we could spend at least 2 hours together and it was AMAZING. When we met it was like we were already friends, if not boyfriends. So he offered me some tea, we had a very clever and animated conversation about politics and the US elections (he is way smarter than anyone could think), then he fucked me once, we talked again, showered together, then he offered me a massage and then he fucked me again and we cuddled and kissed like real BFs. I can honestly say he’s the kind of guy that could make you fall in love after 1 hour.

18 hours ago, Max986 said:

Nobody can be disappointed after meeting him, I guarantee. 

I was disappointed. See my previous post.