Nick German is officially back?

big-n-tall

6 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

This might be a fake??

Well, he states his name in the ad and has a link to his twitter. Most fakes don't link to the twitter pages to the guy they are mimicking. That makes me think it isn't, but who knows... you could be right?

Edited by big-n-tall

Never met him but have communicated with him via text in recent months. Would have met him already but he has (or at least had then) a “policy” of not hosting an initial meeting with someone new. I respect that choice but it made the logistics of a meeting difficult for me because I always need an incall. 

On 5/26/2023 at 8:38 AM, WestGuy said:

Never met him but have communicated with him via text in recent months. Would have met him already but he has (or at least had then) a “policy” of not hosting an initial meeting with someone new. I respect that choice but it made the logistics of a meeting difficult for me because I always need an incall. 

Is his business and his policy (as you say) but I've never heard such a kind of request. I'm sure his business model has costed him many clients who simply can't host.

21 hours ago, Paklar said:

Ghosted me too

On 5/26/2023 at 8:04 AM, builder boy said:

Ghosted me 

Damn... Did he even send a text message with an excuse?

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, BBB89 said:

Has anyone hired him? I am VERY interested but want to know for sure. Ad is down but I have his number. 

I've never hired or met him, but a very reliable source who knows him very well says he is very busy with his very good 9-5 job and not meeting anybody as a provider anymore......the source says Nick admits he's not in tiptop shape anymore.......