New Club in DC

Penn7

4 hours ago, Buff Daddy said:

What's the deal with this place?. I see they are looking for dancers. Tonight is the grand opening? Does anyone know the days they will be open?. 

I -think- it’s every Thursday night. Like the m4m night being once a week, not all the time.

It's about a 5 block walk for me but really not into opening night where they still haven't hired dancers. And most of the applicants will not be good (if any are). And there's not much livihood working thursdays once a week. Secrets was open thursdays but had a tiny crowd then. Archibalds down at 14th and K tried opened a gay strip bar in the 1st floor for several months but it was a flop. Like Archibald's, Assets has one of the few nude strip club liquor licenses left in DC. Quiet a change from the days when DC had a dozen packed gay nude strip clubs  

Edited by tassojunior

I'm sure the owners and staff at this place are working hard to make it a success......good for them.......

it's gotta be difficult to find stable, reliable, and sane entertainers who can appeal to all customers.......

I hope they can make it work......but it seems they'll need to find a wider range of dancers to keep the customers coming back

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...