Question for Rick Monroe

KMEM
This topic is 6108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>LOL. I am sure that they do. :-)

>

>By the time the MAN himself answers, it might be anti-climatic

>but still fun.

>

>I don't think there is anything that is other than climatic

>about or with RM.

>

>Best regards,

>

>KMEM

The boys are on the road so answering may be a bit of a problem.

Agree with Moanroe, I have it on good authority that Rick and Derek do live renditions of Donna Sommers classic "Love to Love Ya Baby" without all that annoying female singing.

"By the time the MAN himself answers, it might be anti-climatic but still fun."

Sometimes anticipation is more exciting than the actual event.

We know that Rick is short for Richard...but Dick is also short for Richard...so why he doesn't go by Dick I don't know. He could call himself Big Dick Monroe...:-)

Well, for one thing, it's spelled "Munroe" with a 'u' and the reason is because that's who I care about pleasing the most (did I just hear a collective groan?). :p

Btw, my second choice for a name was "Randy Buttkowski" but I thought it was too subtle.

If you truly want to know how Munroe is pronounced, the answer can be found by watching the angels (see Miami Looker's post).

Cryptically yours,

RRRick :)

Well, I did know before that it was spelled with a "u" but another annoying slip of those annoying fingers and, once it was up there and answered once, I just left it. (No late editing.)

Am I to understand that you are traveling and in Egypt or visiting the Mexican pyramids?

Best regards,

KMEM

>Well, for one thing, it's spelled "Munroe" with a 'u' and the

>reason is because that's who I care about pleasing the most

>(did I just hear a collective groan?). :p

>

>Btw, my second choice for a name was "Randy Buttkowski" but I

>thought it was too subtle.

>

>If you truly want to know how Munroe is pronounced, the answer

>can be found by watching the angels (see Miami Looker's

>post).

>

>Cryptically yours,

>

>RRRick :)

Jill Munroe as played by Farrah Fawcett Majors is the inspiration for your name?

Why not go for Bill Munroe or Will Munroe or better yet Jizz Munroe.

And if you are the blond one with the killer smile and feathered hairdo which one is Derek?. Charlie or Bosley or perhaps Sabrina? Well Sabrina is the smart one so perhaps not.

The only Ross I know personally was named Joel Gross and decided he was tired of the jokes and he legally changed his name Joel G. Ross.

Archived