Mutual touch and turned on.

Pigpen88

I have the same approach as @Jamie21

I aim to give my clients a balanced, high quality massage, even with some detours for extra mutual touch. Some clients are particularly handsy, which I don’t mind. Occasionally I have to remind a client that I need to be able to move and that I’m not avoiding their touch, it’s that I can’t reach their whole body or continue the massage when I’m stuck in one position for an extended period of time. There’s only so long I can indulge their groping in one position before the massage quality and/or completeness suffers.

5 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

Occasionally I have to remind a client that I need to be able to move and that I’m not avoiding their touch, it’s that I can’t reach their whole body or continue the massage when I’m stuck in one position for an extended period of time.

Haha thanks for the reminder. I’m of the sort that misses or misunderstands cues verbal and non. So I would take that as a sign that the provider is saying “stop that, not interested” … and more than once I’ve also been told “hey why did you stop I was enjoying that!”.