411- ARABBKING

FunGuyUS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 5:08 PM, FunGuyUS said:

hey did you ever meet

The 'place to meet' is an obstacle.  I don't invite people back to my home until I have a chance to meet them once.  I was considering a hotel nearby, but got an uneasy feeling when he suggested a low quality place.

6 hours ago, KennF said:

The 'place to meet' is an obstacle.  I don't invite people back to my home until I have a chance to meet them once.  I was considering a hotel nearby, but got an uneasy feeling when he suggested a low quality place.

I’m surprised that an Arabking would want to meet at a dump. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 11:07 PM, Lazarus said:

I’m surprised that an Arabking would want to meet at a dump. 

Well you know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I believe that in terms of low quality places. What might be low quality to one person may be luxury to another. Example. Quality Inn. Fairfield Inn. Red Roof Inn. Sonesta Suites.Motel 6.The Venetian in Las Vegas. Believe it or not there are some people who would  think the quality in is very nice while somebody at the Venetian may  gag at the idea  while hoping to use the same gag reflex  for the impending arrival of  desire with mixed reviews. Who knows. When I look for the list of amenities at hotels I always look to see if they have a valet service because if I hire one of these guys i'm going to be able to do very little walking if things go my way to retrieve my car.

13 minutes ago, edinbrooklyn said:

Lists himself as Latin. Also uncut. Either way, I’d happily let him guide me through Midnight at the Oasis. But not at a fleabag hotel!

oh for fucks sake now look whats happening in my miserable life...i've got that gdamn song running through my head and it wont stop. I  hated it when it came out and my dyke sister sibling kept playing the damn 45 (lets see who doesn't know what the hell a 45 is) incessantly pissing me off. 

10 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

oh for fucks sake now look whats happening in my miserable life...i've got that gdamn song running through my head and it wont stop. I  hated it when it came out and my dyke sister sibling kept playing the damn 45 (lets see who doesn't know what the hell a 45 is) incessantly pissing me off. 

Really sorry. I kinda like it. Didn’t know it was a dyke thing.

2 minutes ago, edinbrooklyn said:

Really sorry. I kinda like it. Didn’t know it was a dyke thing.

lol. oh my alienates sisters preferences no matter how tragic they may be is not really indicative of musical selections....rather she selects anything in life to inflict suffering on her victims.....she once made meat loaf with onions knowing full damn well I'm alergic thus I ended up in st anne's emergency room on my 30th birthday....she once was my spotter at planet fitness and dropped the bar on me and i ended up with three broken ribs. I wish I were writing fiction, alas she has been my own purgatory this side of risen life. Thanks for letting me vent. lol. 

The arab wrote me and he is getting on a plane but wants 300 when he lands in detroit. At least his rate is cheaper than the money my sisters owes me. lol

6 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:she once made meat loaf with onions knowing full damn well I'm alergic thus I ended up in st anne's emergency room on my 30th birthday....she once was my spotter at planet fitness and dropped the bar on me and i ended up with three broken ribs. I wish I were writing fiction, alas she has been my own purgatory this side of risen life. Thanks for letting me vent. lol. 

The arab wrote me and he is getting on a plane but wants 300 when he lands in detroit. At least his rate is cheaper than the money my sisters owes me. lol

Just don’t let her feed mushrooms to you.

Have cock will travel. Have money will spend it. He  was the former. I was the card holder. 

He's fabulous. I just left his hotel but I am taking with me memorized details of that body. When he opened the door I was mesmerized by the huge tan biceps and that gorgeous head of hair. He is kind,  considerate. Obviously new to this and there were a few moments you could tell so. The lighting was bad and the TV was on but we worked that over. And he worked me over. There is nothing new about him in terms of satisfying a client . His  ass should be on display at the Detroit metropolitan museum of art. He is open-minded and very very giving of himself. The passion was intoxicating. I would definitely repeat.

On 8/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, edinbrooklyn said:

Lists himself as Latin. Also uncut. Either way, I’d happily let him guide me through Midnight at the Oasis. But not at a fleabag hotel!

Late last year I met one hell of a hunk in San Francisco (I wrote about it here.). He had a wonderful space, but it was oh so, so, so in disarray that this environment affected my desire to have sex with him.  His acute disorder was far too much for me to bear.  Prior to his wanting to "get down" and "play," I told him that I was canceling the session.  He began to beg me not to, and at one point offered to play for free.  I still declined.  While on my way back to the hotel, he sent me a barrage of texts (many rude ones).  In spite of this, I became hot for him but got lost in San Francisco by my not being too familiar with his neighborhood and returned to my hotel quite disoriented.  This whole thing bothered me, so I sent him his requested fee only to have it returned to me as being undeliverable.  He also blocked me on RM from his account.ad.  To date I am still saddened, for he had the most beautifully sculpted ass and one gorgeous cock.  I'd wanted both and then some.

But, with some of us, it's more than sex; the ambience has to be such in order for us to fully enjoy ourselves.

21 hours ago, Brady said:

Have cock will travel. Have money will spend it. He  was the former. I was the card holder. 

He's fabulous. I just left his hotel but I am taking with me memorized details of that body. When he opened the door I was mesmerized by the huge tan biceps and that gorgeous head of hair. He is kind,  considerate. Obviously new to this and there were a few moments you could tell so. The lighting was bad and the TV was on but we worked that over. And he worked me over. There is nothing new about him in terms of satisfying a client . His  ass should be on display at the Detroit metropolitan museum of art. He is open-minded and very very giving of himself. The passion was intoxicating. I would definitely repeat.

Oh, lucky you.  I like your post!

10 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

Late last year I met one hell of a hunk in San Francisco (I wrote about it here.). He had a wonderful space, but it was oh so, so, so in disarray that this environment affected my desire to have sex with him.  His acute disorder was far too much for me to bear.  Prior to his wanting to "get down" and "play," I told him that I was canceling the session.  He began to beg me not to, and at one point offered to play for free.  I still declined.  While on my way back to the hotel, he sent me a barrage of texts (many rude ones).  In spite of this, I became hot for him but got lost in San Francisco by my not being too familiar with his neighborhood and returned to my hotel quite disoriented.  This whole thing bothered me, so I sent him his requested fee only to have it returned to me as being undeliverable.  He also blocked me on RM from his account.ad.  To date I am still saddened, for he had the most beautifully sculpted ass and one gorgeous cock.  I'd wanted both and then some.

But, with some of us, it's more than sex; the ambience has to be such in order for us to fully enjoy ourselves.

Nothing like the fear of a roach crawling on you to strangle, slaughter and drown a buzz!

• 6 months later...