Getting Off on Musclestuds

crushme99

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

Massive.jpg

I’ve been training with Josh for a year now, and I have never in my life had to exert this much self control  — and I’m not talking about the diet/exercise regimen. He’s a total sweetheart, an absolutely brilliant trainer (he’s put an improbable amount of muscle on me), and a friend. Fortunately for me 1) he’s straight, and 2) the workouts he puts me through make it impossible to think about anything but survival. But do I still want to lick his biceps whenever I’m near him? Yes: yes, I do …

Edited by myophile

19 hours ago, myophile said:

I’ve been training with Josh for a year now, and I have never in my life had to exert this much self control  — and I’m not talking about the diet/exercise regimen. He’s a total sweetheart, an absolutely brilliant trainer (he’s put an improbable amount of muscle on me), and a friend. Fortunately for me 1) he’s straight, and 2) the workouts he puts me through make it impossible to think about anything but survival. But do I still want to lick his biceps whenever I’m near him? Yes: yes, I do …

Aw man, you have got to be great in your own right - a muscle stud, a Taubes fan and more importantly friend, and a muscle worshiper at heart.  Aside from all that MUSCLE, what stands out to me in videos from Josh is what seems like that sweet personality you mention - the kind of guy a fellow could relax with . . . except, like you say, wanting to get at those biceps must be darn near impossible to resist.  If it not intruding, may I ask just 1 of 1,000 questions? – Has Josh competed?  Unless I'm totally forgetful, I don't recall seeing contest photos of him.  What are his reasons for not competing?  Ooops, I guess that is 2 out of 2,000 questions.

Edited by crushme99
slight correction

5 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Aw man, you have got to be great in your own right - a muscle stud, a Taubes fan and more importantly friend, and a muscle worshiper at heart.  Aside from all that MUSCLE, what stands out to me in videos from Josh is what seems like that sweet personality you mention - the kind of guy a fellow could relax with . . . except, like you say, wanting to get at those biceps must be darn near impossible to resist.  If it not intruding, may I ask just 1 of 1,000 questions? – Has Josh competed?  Unless I'm totally forgetful, I don't recall seeing contest photos of him.  What are his reasons for not competing?  Ooops, I guess that is 2 out of 2,000 questions.

Why, thank you! (Full disclosure, though: I’m not anywhere near as big as my avatar LOL). About Josh: he did a natural bodybuilding competition in 2016 or thereabouts, and placed pretty high, maybe second place? He’s got no immediate plans to compete again. He found prep really difficult, and rather than yo-yo between bulk and cut, he prefers to just keep himself in the best possible aesthetic shape year round.