Cost of three way session with a couple or with two providers

I know that each provider has their own pricing, but as a general rule of thumb, how much more do providers charge for 2 guys in a threesome, than for 1 guy? Theoretically, "you are only paying for my time" would suggest it would be no more expensive, but that seems unreasonable.  

If one hires two providers for a threesome, do they each also charge more than their normal  rate? 

I've had several three ways, and all were cheaper than hiring 2 separate providers. In my case, either:

1. The two providers specifically offered a discount if you hired both at once. Or:
  2. The provider had a friend who wasn't a regular provider, but needed some extra money.

It's always worth asking if a provider has an "unlisted" friend he'd bring along. In my experience, the friend is always much cheaper.

As a provider of individual and couple services we charge the same rate for the first hour together or separately. If you want to bring in another provider we would require an additional fee. Same usually with client couples, but not full rate. 

If the client is my client, and they’ve asked me to arrange the extra pair of hands then I’ll get my collaborator’s fee, add mine and then quote the client the combined fee. My rate for a 4 hands is almost the same as my rate for just me, it’s only slightly less because the time involved is the same. The client pays me at the end of the session and then I settle up with my collaborator. I don’t do sessions where the client arranges the other person because I like to know who I’m working with.

Similarly if I’m asked by another guy to join them for their client then I quote my usual rate. A couple of the guys I regularly work with know what my rate is so there’s no need for them to check with me, they just give their client the total rate. If their client is ok with that then they’ll check my availability. 

I regularly get asked if I can work with a female. I do have a few females who I’m good to work with but I’d say that it’s much more expensive to hire a M/F than it is to hire M/M. Their rates are significantly higher than mine so if you’re hiring me with a female then it’s going to look expensive. In this industry it’s the women who get paid more!