Krave - Miami - Nude Male Dancers on Saturday

RadioRob

While in FLL this week, one of the dancers at LeBoy mentioned a new strip club in Miami called Krave.  It's promoting itself as an "anything goes" kind of place for both women and men.  Fridays are more about the women, and Saturday is more men...  but there are both each night.  (The ratio on Saturday was about a little over a dozen guys and a couple of women dancers.)

Yes...  it's a fully nude club.  And it's VERY close to MIA airport.  It's definitely a "late night" club... it opens at 11PM on Saturday and runs till 5AM.  So it's not going to appeal to those early birds.  I was at Johnsons from 6-8, then from 8 till around 11:15 at Leboy.  That put me at Krave around midnight.  It's around 30 miles from Wilton Manor area.  

image.jpeg

About a little more than half of the dancers are from Giovanni's parties at Boardwalk.  His Twitter has some videos from the last event and just some photos of other dancers:

https://twitter.com/giovannirosax/status/1642436153449037824?s=46&t=uROD8i4LhqIdZH58fhv3oA
https://twitter.com/giovannirosax/status/1639898131130138629?s=46&t=uROD8i4LhqIdZH58fhv3oA
https://twitter.com/giovannirosax/status/1641939825979695104?s=46&t=uROD8i4LhqIdZH58fhv3oA
https://twitter.com/giovannirosax/status/1641682928257081345?s=46&t=uROD8i4LhqIdZH58fhv3oA
https://twitter.com/giovannirosax/status/1639785912748892161?s=46&t=uROD8i4LhqIdZH58fhv3oA

They had a selection of twinks, guy next door, and some more muscular guys.  My personal favorite dancer was River, but he not have any photos and it was his first time working in the clubs.  He's never been to FLL, but looked AMAZING.  A little big to be a Twink, and a little small to be a real muscle guy....  so I suppose the right term is "twunk"?  (Pardon me, still need to fan myself thinking of him.)  I really hope he makes his way up into FLL somewhere and introduced him to Charles (who owns Leboy).  

The venue itself looks fantastic inside.  This was only their second week, and they're still working out the "new business" issues.  The drink prices were all over the place depending on the bartender.  My first drink (vodka/soda) was nearly $20...  but from a different bartender, I had two drinks (vodka/soda and vodka/cran) for the same price.  The second round from the same bartender was like 40 cents different.  <shrug>. Make sure to specify the brand of liquor you want, as the bartenders seem to default to higher brands from just watching a bit on the side.  

There is free parking in a lot across the street and some street parking in the area.  It's not in a super nice neighborhood, but was fine.  I did not feel unsafe.  The club had lots of security out front, and there is also valet parking on-site ($10).  They did not charge cover when I was there last week, but from what some of the dancers were saying if/when it starts getting popular, it might be added later and the guess was to be around $20 to get in if it happens.

In terms of private dances...  this is still very new and a work in progress.  MOST of the dancers did not even know how they worked.  

There are apparently multiple types of private dances available...  the first type was no house fee, just whatever you and the dancer agree to (most are used to $20 a song).  There is a small room off to the side of the bar that has two curtain entrances that are fully closed.  There were 3 chairs inside.  You and the dancer pick a chair and the dancer is fully nude.  Technically it's a shared room, so other dancers could have dances in those other two chairs, so not fully private.  The rumor is they're going to segment that area a bit more later.  

There is another more full private dance in a 100% solo room upstairs.  It's not ready yet, and no one could confirm an actual price for me... but the word was it's a 100% private experience once it's ready.  I would expect those to include a house fee and a dancer fee.   

While I was sitting around by myself watching the entertainment, the GM...  Lauren came up to me and gave me a free drink ticket.  She said it was because she loved my hair (which is currently a light blue color).  We had a chance to chat for a bit.  She says since they're in Hialeah, they're not tied to the same rules the clubs in FLL are and they're able to do a lot more.  She wants it to be an open/inclusive place for anyone that has any types of fetishes, etc.  I saw a guy with his "pup" on a leash walking through, another who wore somewhat of a halloween costume, etc.  

From their website:

image.jpeg

Overall, I think the club has a ton of potential.  It's awesome seeing something basically replace Floppy Rooster in that neighborhood.  Loved most of the dancers and loved the venue itself.  My biggest complaint or area for improvement is basically behind the bar.   I would certainly go back again though!  

• RadioRob changed the title to Krave - Miami - Nude Male Dancers on Saturday
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Excellent said:

This party is unfortunately already dead. I spoke with the promoters. The dancers were paid a lot and they did not have the turnout  and revue to make the parties viable.   

Sad. So sad. There is nothing like a live revue and performance. Guess the internet killed the live star. 😢

1 hour ago, sniper said:

Was there any connection to the old Krave in Las Vegas or just same name?

what was the closed Vegas club that had Stripper Circus just across the freeway. It was open early and closed about 12. ? That was my favorite American nightclub.  

Edited by tassojunior

It moved at least twice. It was at Planet Hollywood(though you entered from the street, not through the Miracle Mile, then it was briefly at some building that was set back from the strip, I think by the standalone walgreens, and then it moved to the Fremont Street area and not long after the owner skipped town after failing to pay taxes on the place. They never should have left PH but not sure they had a choice on that one.