These are the boys staying with me this month

Coolwave35

Life is good. 

Ace Carter has been staying with me for a month. insta AceCarter69

He invited this beautiful blonde twink to stay with us for a few days. Instagram the Therealleogates

tonight they did this amazing chaturbate show and tried on all the gear I have for special occasions. 

Ace ate Leo’s ass and they both nutted all over. I was the cameraman and it was hot. 

5A92CBC5-C468-4B8C-9527-7CFE5C0C5DA4.jpeg

EE922662-7650-4011-8442-C633C732C70D.jpeg

Edited by Coolwave35

21 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Life is good. 

Ace Carter has been staying with me for a month. insta AceCarter69

He invited this beautiful blonde twink to stay with us for a few days. Instagram the Therealleogates

tonight they did this amazing chaturbate show and tried on all the gear I have for special occasions. 

Ace ate Leo’s ass and they both nutted all over. I was the cameraman and it was hot. 

5A92CBC5-C468-4B8C-9527-7CFE5C0C5DA4.jpeg

EE922662-7650-4011-8442-C633C732C70D.jpeg

Did you get in touch with AceCarter69 on OF, or someone else introduced him to you?

1 hour ago, JesseT said:

Did you get in touch with AceCarter69 on OF, or someone else introduced him to you?

I hired him during Covid and he gave me the worst massage of my life. He told me stories about me that he had heard from other clients without knowing it was me. When I told him I was the guy from the stories he asked me to help him get rich. I said I would. I’ve never paid him another dime and we’ve become very close friends.  

Last year, I spent a week with him and his boyfriend and we all really hit it off.

I’ve helped him invest in real estate and he’s staying with me while his new apartment gets prepped.  He asked if his twink could come stay for a few days and why would I say no cuz my bed is big enough for blonde twinks. 

Edited by Coolwave35