Any experience with this Italian muscle god?

socurious

11 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

I don’t understand @Italiano and @BaronArtz. I just went to Twitter and typed in the Search function the name that @socurious provided.

It’s definitely there. And I saw more images than I care for (not being into she-males at all)

Thank you for mentioning that, but I really can't find it on twitter.  Could you please provide a link?

I was able to find the twitter....since we have to be careful here with outside social media links, I'll be discreet 😉

I went to google and typed in the full username mentioned upthread with an underscore after alyssa (the whole thing as sorta one "word"), a space, and then the word twitter......the results page shows a link for ONLY just that username (no twitter link) and that's it.....click on the twitter username at the top of the resulting page to get to the full twitter page......(the google link only goes to one post)

scroll waaaay down for a clip of him doing "her" (look for his heavy upper chest tats and dark arm sleeve tat....there are other dudes) and further down for him getting it from "her".....sorry, I don't know the pronoun protocol......  

Edited by azdr0710

I hope @socurious isn’t going to be angry with me for repeating what he wrote!

She is to be found* on Twitter (using their Search function) as Alyssa lov3

It brings up a couple of names but hers has the blue tick. And as I stated above, you will find lots of images of sexual action

(*FWIW I repeated the search just to make sure it works)

15 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

I hope @socurious isn’t going to be angry with me for repeating what he wrote!

She is to be found* on Twitter (using their Search function) as Alyssa lov3

It brings up a couple of names but hers has the blue tick. And as I stated above, you will find lots of images of sexual action

(*FWIW I repeated the search just to make sure it works)

I must be dense? Here’s my search results “blue tick”?

spacer.png

3 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

I am scrolling down on that Twitter profile and don't see anything remotely sexual ...

Search for the thread "Muscle Bottoms @ action" on LPGS.com and on page 76 (or 86 in case my memory fails me) you will find the video. It's only a clip of like 20 seconds. If you want the whole action then subscribe to their Onlyfans I guess.

On 3/28/2023 at 12:41 PM, MikeThomas said:

How I feel about the use of “queer.”  I’m gay, not queer.  Don’t mean this to be political.  Happy hiring!

Yes. Until some green haired weirdo gets "offended" by the word gay. Then you will all jump on the band wagon to change names again as to not offend 3 people out of 8 billion.

This is insanity and you all damn well know it! I'm "offended" by wokesters being "offended" so it's a double negative and the word stays in my vocabulary. Trannies trannies trannies!

God help all of you.

Edited by Gymowner
Adding verbage

20 minutes ago, Danny-Darko said:

I couldn't find it under any handle relevant to or similar to Alyssa Lov3. Can you please share the link? Thanks. 

MikeBiDude offered the correct twitter name upthread.....use the @name in his post at twitter......I don't want to get in TOS trouble for posting social media links.....but other higher-ups here may decide to post it 😉

Edited by azdr0710

• 8 months later...