Any experience with this Italian muscle god?

socurious

• socurious changed the title to Any experience with this Italian muscle god?

I am not a huge fan of tattoos, but I don't mind them.  On him, they were very harmonious, turning his body into a work of art.  He is a fun guy and very giving - where it matters most - in bed.

From an older post on his IG, it appears he ran into some issues with the immigration authorities during his latest visit.  It may be a while before we see him in the USA again.  I do hope I am wrong about that.

1 hour ago, Gymowner said:

Wait... not another totally hot "straighter" stud getting fucked by trannies. Wtf is with them. Obviously they are into real dicks but not comfortable with the dick being attached to a guy. I've lost count of how many of these there now are.

Right.

Look for Alyssa Lov3 on Twitter if you are interested btw... 

Tranny

“Tranny” was originally a term used by transgender people to refer to themselves.

However, over time it started to be used differently - by people who did not consider themselves transgender, to refer to transgender people pejoratively.

As a result, it is now normally considered a slur and to be offensive, but some people who adopted the “tranny” identity in the past still use it. Others have also attempted to reappropriate the term by using it to describe themselves positively.

It is strongly recommended that you do not use “tranny” to describe other people unless you are absolutely sure they are happy for you to do so, and that other people around you will not be upset by it

https://genderkit.org.uk/slurs/

On 3/24/2023 at 7:40 AM, BaronArtz said:

I am not a huge fan of tattoos, but I don't mind them.

I agree - not a huge fan either, but on him, (and a select few others), they work 🤷🏼‍♂️

May I ask you to share his IG and OF links/names via PM? 

20 hours ago, Gymowner said:

not another totally hot "straighter" stud getting fucked by trannies.

You’d be surprised how many big, muscular guys like him are crazy for pre-op trannies. A number of years ago, before the place shut down, there was this bartender at one of the best known gay bars/clubs in NYC. He was stunning. No ink, but a very well built, muscled up NY Italian. He was quite the charmer, and very flirty. Even if he wasn’t your type, he was a man you could look at and say “wow he’s hot”. He was gay, but he was only interested in pre-op trans or as he called them, “big titted, functioning she-males”. We became friendly as my group frequented the place regularly. While he said he was “100% vers”, he admitted to preferring to bottom. But he said he needed a pair of tits in face when he bottomed, not hairy muscled pecs. He offered to include me in a session on more than one occasion, and while the idea of seeing him naked, and bottoming was tempting, I did politely decline his offers. 

If Valentino shares the same preferences as my former bartender - so what? Different strokes for different folks and all that. 

As a hobbyist, I’d be interested most in his performance with run of the mill gay men - as a top and bottom. There’s definitely something about him 😉

BBD 

21 hours ago, socurious said:

Right.

Look for Alyssa Lov3 on Twitter if you are interested btw... 

Can you provide a better Twitter username? Not finding what I think you’re suggesting. Caution don’t provide a link to a Twitter feed, just a valid @username.

19 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

Tranny

“Tranny” was originally a term used by transgender people to refer to themselves.

However, over time it started to be used differently - by people who did not consider themselves transgender, to refer to transgender people pejoratively.

As a result, it is now normally considered a slur and to be offensive, but some people who adopted the “tranny” identity in the past still use it. Others have also attempted to reappropriate the term by using it to describe themselves positively.

It is strongly recommended that you do not use “tranny” to describe other people unless you are absolutely sure they are happy for you to do so, and that other people around you will not be upset by it

How I feel about the use of “queer.”  I’m gay, not queer.  Don’t mean this to be political.  Happy hiring!

20 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

Tranny

And of course a lot of older folk refer to their transmissions as 'trannies'.  I wonder how the young mechanics keep a straight face when someone asks for a 'trannie job'.