Edras in LA - the best ever

Simon Suraci

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24123/

This is Edras, my favorite massage therapist, hands down, of anyone I’ve ever seen in my life to date. He does excellent therapeutic work. He used to be in San Diego and was my regular. He’s in La Habra (LA metro) now.

He’s one of the nicest, sweetest, kindest, most dedicated, attentive, hard working, and reasonably priced therapists. I miss seeing him in San Diego. La Habra is kind of out of the way, even for LA folks, but I want to give an unsolicited shout out to him. He’s definitely worth a long drive from another area of LA or from other cities in CA just to see him.

This shouldn’t matter, and it doesn’t, but for most of you I know it does. He used to be heavier. Always thought he was damn sexy, with a bearish build, hairy, and naturally very masculine. Looking at his updated profile pics, he’s built up quite a fit body. Even sexier now in all the superficial ways even though his real sex appeal is his good nature and generous spirit. Highly recommend!

Note, he’s therapeutic only. Do please respect his boundaries. These are not erotic massage or sex work rates he’s charging. Seriously though, one of the best massages ever!

Also he’s mentioned on this older thread:

5 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

La Habra is in Orange County, not LA.

Technically yes. It’s way in the upper corner of Orange County. Alas:

7 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

“LA metro”

This is splitting hairs. For someone in another part of the country unfamiliar with the exact location of a lesser known city right on the border between counties, LA metro area is a good quick reference point without having to look it up on a map. Someone living in LA County, Orange County, or other areas of Southern California will know exactly where it is and what county. People in other parts of the country most likely will not, but they generally know where LA is. As a populated metro area, LA and Orange Counties blur together quite a bit along the county lines. Both populated areas on either side of it are part of the same general larger metro area, whether you want to call it OC or LA.

Driving a few minutes between La Mirada and La Habra is hardly changing from one distinct metro area to an entirely different distinct metro area. Cities, yes. Counties, yes. Metro areas, no:

60E42937-C5EF-4B87-9F80-D2B1F8862015.thumb.jpeg.e0c523aaa3a3c86af3fbac2929d5454d.jpeg

More importantly, check Edras out. This location may be out of the way for most people traveling from out of state. One might visit Disneyland, coastal Orange County, Hollywood, WeHo, Santa Monica, or many other well known areas, but probably not La Habra unless you have family or specific business there. This is exactly why I want to highlight Edras, because he may not otherwise cross most people’s radar unless they already live near him.

I also used to see Edras in San Diego and agree with all comments/info from  @Simon Suraci. Edras gives a really great therapeutic massage for a very reasonable rate. I may visit him when I’m in the LA Metro area... And thanks for making me aware he’s nearby.

Edited by KennyG-in-SD

On 3/22/2023 at 9:33 PM, azdr0710 said:

he said "LA metro"....not LA

Two things: That’s not in the subject heading, and Orange County is not “metro LA” either - regardless of what the Los Angeles Angels, whose stadium is in Anaheim, want you to think! 

Edited by Peter Eater

• 2 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 1:38 PM, Simon Suraci said:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24123/

This is Edras, my favorite massage therapist, hands down, of anyone I’ve ever seen in my life to date. He does excellent therapeutic work. He used to be in San Diego and was my regular. He’s in La Habra (LA metro) now.

He’s one of the nicest, sweetest, kindest, most dedicated, attentive, hard working, and reasonably priced therapists. I miss seeing him in San Diego. La Habra is kind of out of the way, even for LA folks, but I want to give an unsolicited shout out to him. He’s definitely worth a long drive from another area of LA or from other cities in CA just to see him.

This shouldn’t matter, and it doesn’t, but for most of you I know it does. He used to be heavier. Always thought he was damn sexy, with a bearish build, hairy, and naturally very masculine. Looking at his updated profile pics, he’s built up quite a fit body. Even sexier now in all the superficial ways even though his real sex appeal is his good nature and generous spirit. Highly recommend!

Note, he’s therapeutic only. Do please respect his boundaries. These are not erotic massage or sex work rates he’s charging. Seriously though, one of the best massages ever!

Also he’s mentioned on this older thread:

Saw this and decided to book him. Had a wonderful experience. Probably my best therapeutic session ever

A fabulous legit massage can indeed be worth a longer drive. 
From my place, his neighborhood is an hour’s drive in light traffic. I don’t mind arriving in the area early, should I overcompensate.
So what, if the drive home is in peak traffic and the two hours behind the wheel undoes half the work? 🤓

@Yellowrod and others: You might tell him you’re interested but the distance is a barrier. That would give him some sense that he’s in demand elsewhere and influence him to reconsider where he hosts or travels to in the future. You never know.

For instance, I’ve planned travel to other cities based on how many clients expressed interest.

Last I chatted with Edras, he was training to be a dental hygienist and that he planned to continue his massage work part time. Not sure where he’s at on his dental work, but that could be a factor in his decision making 🤷‍♂️