442 play parties San Francisco

jimmyLA

Thanks a lot.  I think they have one tomorrow (4th Friday of the month) and another on the 1st Sat of the month, so a week later.  Is one better than the other?   Is it safe neighborhood and safe place to go?  Looks like you are from SF area, and wonder if there are still places like Nob Hill theatre. 

23 hours ago, jimmyLA said:

Thanks a lot.  I think they have one tomorrow (4th Friday of the month) and another on the 1st Sat of the month, so a week later.  Is one better than the other?   Is it safe neighborhood and safe place to go?  Looks like you are from SF area, and wonder if there are still places like Nob Hill theatre. 

I haven't been enough times to get a sense of any difference between Fridays and Saturdays. It seems more like it's either a good night or an "off" night, and you never know until you give it a try.

The neighborhood is South of Market (SOMA), which is relatively safe but you still need to remember you're in an urban environment so take the usual precautions. On Fridays and Saturdays there are lots of people out and about going to bars and clubs, so it's active. I go there a lot, and lived there several years ago, and never had any problems. The biggest concern would be a car break-in, but that applies pretty much anywhere in the city. Just don't leave anything exposed that might attract attention, not even a phone charger cord.

Sadly there is nothing like the Nob Hill anymore. That was the end of an era! Lots of bars have gogo dancers, but nothing nude like Nob Hill or Campus.

11 hours ago, nate_sf said:

I haven't been enough times to get a sense of any difference between Fridays and Saturdays. It seems more like it's either a good night or an "off" night, and you never know until you give it a try.

The neighborhood is South of Market (SOMA), which is relatively safe but you still need to remember you're in an urban environment so take the usual precautions. On Fridays and Saturdays there are lots of people out and about going to bars and clubs, so it's active. I go there a lot, and lived there several years ago, and never had any problems. The biggest concern would be a car break-in, but that applies pretty much anywhere in the city. Just don't leave anything exposed that might attract attention, not even a phone charger cord.

Sadly there is nothing like the Nob Hill anymore. That was the end of an era! Lots of bars have gogo dancers, but nothing nude like Nob Hill or Campus.

That's sex clubs - good nights and off nights and impossible to predict.  Sometimes I would leave Blowbuddies feeling like the most desirable man in the world and other times I could cruise around for hours thinking "what am I, chopped liver?"  I learned to recognize an off night and just leave. 

• 2 months later...

I've been to a few of these parties at 1060 Folsom St.  (you can google 442 Events for the Web site).  Called 442 because it's a successor to a nicer space with that number in an alley off 5th St. and Folsom St.

Different strokes, etc.  Although I've had fun a couple of times, the real focus is on group fucking in a big open space.  There's a naked night and a fisting night, in addition to Cumunion.  I'm a refugee from Blow Buddies, and it's hard to find anyone who just wants oral sex.  Also there are no glory holes and no cubicles; it's all open space with a few slings, padded benches, couches.  Bathroom facilities are extremely limited.  All the times I visited only 1 of 2 toilets was in service, right next to the sink.  There is no bar; they have an office-type fresh water dispenser.  There are a limited number of lockers for your clothes and wallet.  When they have a big party, they handle the overflow by having you check your stuff in a paper bag which they'll store behind the counter area.  For those of a certain age, be cautious on dark stairs until your eyes have adjusted.