Deets on Hush Manhattan experiences?

traveler

Been there a few times and had a nice massage with Louis that was just professional yet sensual.  He’s a hot guy… wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the guys there.  Also here there’s a new guy named Omar.  Anyone had him yet?  What’s he look like?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 3:51 PM, traveler said:

Been there a few times and had a nice massage with Louis that was just professional yet sensual.  He’s a hot guy… wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the guys there.  Also here there’s a new guy named Omar.  Anyone had him yet?  What’s he look like?  

"professional yet sensual" always seems like the vibe I get at hush.  They're not gonna be scared of your boner, but they're not gonna do too much with it either.  Like a kind of jokey, sexy, locker room vibe. 

8 hours ago, waxaddict said:

"professional yet sensual" always seems like the vibe I get at hush.  They're not gonna be scared of your boner, but they're not gonna do too much with it either.  Like a kind of jokey, sexy, locker room vibe. 

Ah ok makes sense.  Kinda the vibe I got too.  Who did you see when you went? 

• 3 months later...

Although Louis is completely professional he’s also flirty in that mostly-straight way. I love the flirtation. And the fact that he’s pretty clear that it won’t go past the professional point means it can be a fun tease with clear limits. Most guys here may not like that? But it’s a pretty great experience in my opinion. Great, casual, sexy vibe Louis has. 

26 minutes ago, Bokomaru said:

Although Louis is completely professional he’s also flirty in that mostly-straight way. I love the flirtation. And the fact that he’s pretty clear that it won’t go past the professional point means it can be a fun tease with clear limits. Most guys here may not like that? But it’s a pretty great experience in my opinion. Great, casual, sexy vibe Louis has. 

Agreed. For a straight man he has no problems with touching a hard dick etc.

• 1 month later...

Went here last week. I did a body scrub and some trimming. I have to say from their reviews, site, and price point I was expecting more from this place than the average seedy mens spa… but it was the same as any other… not as nice in some ways. The plus side is they offer sugar and waxing that you can’t get at other places. 

The environment of the place is like any other, pretty run down. They do the scrub in a regular treatment room without water. You then have to walk down the hall and rinse yourself off in a tiny shower after. The towel I was given reeked of mold. 

also don’t expect anything erotic or sensual here… tho that wasn’t my issue with them.. but for their prices it would have been nice! 

The services performed were average and after I showered was disappointed they had no deodorant available on a super hot day in NYC. Had to stop at a pharmacy on my way out. 

My advice would be to check out HK men’s spa. They have a beautiful location on 52nd, very clean, nice shower table Set up for scrubs and great price points. I always see Sergey there, but have tired others that were good as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hush is the regular men’s spa I go to here in NYC - primarily for massage and sugaring, and once facial from Louis (which included leg and arm massage). I’ve had services from all of the current staff except Shawn. My breakdown:

Julio - saw him for sugaring a few times back in 2021 when I first started going at the old location. Good work, nice guy, great conversation. Think he works limited hours.

Mark - mostly see him for sugaring, and have also had several massages. He’s great at both, especially his attention to detail with sugaring. Nice guy and great conversation, sensual (took like 3 or 4 massages).

David/Ducky - seem him for a couple of massages. Decent and nice guy, but his touch feels almost clinical to me, so haven’t repeated recently.

Louis: mostly for massage, exact same experience as described by others above. Sometimes he massages without a shirt on. Softer touch - enjoy massages with him. Sometimes the energy seems to build but nothing’s happened. Curious with others who have a different experiences how that happened.

Omar: seen him a couple of times for massage and sugaring. Ok with sugaring and decent massage. He’s handsome and late 40s/50. Wild first experience with him - super talkative as well, which I don’t always like during a massage.

Jay - don’t think he’s there any more, but used to get massages from him - very skilled at deep tissue which I sometimes like to get.

As for the facilities- as others has said also preferred the first location, but I keep going back bc for the price point it’s a good deal. I know I’ll get a decent massage. My own experience at other men’s spas here is it can be a crapshoot in quality and have been pressured hard for tips - and those spots I don’t return to.

• 2 months later...

Louis is working out of his own place now. It’s in the same building as the old Hush location on 47th street, but upstairs, not ground level. He’s calling it L’s Wellness Studio. 
Sounds like he’s still in business with Shawn but wanted a better space to work in. 
He told me that the booking website isn’t ready yet. Since he’s just moved I don’t think you’d have any luck finding him on Google Maps. If anyone needs to book with him, DM me for his contact details. 

• 2 weeks later...