Deets on Hush Manhattan experiences?

traveler

On 1/25/2024 at 9:33 AM, Strosj7 said:

Have an appointment with Julio upcoming for a butt facial next week. Any people with prior experience able to share their experience either here or via DM? 

I recently had an appointment with Julio and I recommend him. Really personable and professional - had my bits sugared and he did a great job. Thorough and not painful. Highly recommend. 

January/February is a slow time for aestheticians. If you can, get out there, treat yourself, and keep these guys going. They’ll certainly appreciate it… and you might as well. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 6:13 PM, BJNYC said:

Has anyone had any experience with Wael?

Yes, I had him for 60mins a couple of weeks ago.  Solid massage.  Feel free to DM me for more details

Edited by Voracious

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 4:09 PM, JckBNimble said:

Anyone else seen Wael recently and can provide details? Feel free to DM!

Couple of weeks ago i had the pleasure of experiencing a massage from Wael at hushmanhattan and it was truly exceptional,he took the time to listen to my concerns and asked me about the muscles that I usually have problems with ( no one has ever asked me that).his technique was expertly executed, very intuitive and different from the other masseurs. During the massage, he was also examining me and i could feel that because his touch was different sometimes, he found  some tumors under my skin, in my abdomen then more between my thighs. he said : you may have familial lipomas, and you will have to see a doctor for an ultrasound and a biopsie may be. The fact that i already know that i have it, and that he figured it out made me feel safe and happy.

I left more than happy, he didnt ask for the tip and he even said that i didnt have to tip. I highly highly recommend him AND I WILL DEFINITELY SEE HIM AGAIN ONCE IM BACK TO NEWYORK.