Do you prefer your sensual/erotic massage to include kissing?

newdad

I love kissing but never expect it during a massage. I’d say it happens half the time or less. Usually at the end, the masseur may climb on top of my body and cuddle .. and might kiss/nibble an ear and I respond with kissing his neck, ear, or cheek. Sometimes it ends there, sometimes not. 

If kissing is important to you, be sure to ask your provider if kissing is ok, ideally beforehand or otherwise in the session. When the answer is no, please respect that and try not take it personally. It’s always a bit awkward to the provider for a client to initiate a kiss on the table and not have consented to it. Some providers kiss, some do not. Some providers do for a higher fee, perhaps with other offerings. The last time you want to discuss fees is in the middle of the session when you’re trying to relax and enjoy your time.

This is all about preferences, not for everyone I’m sure. With me it’s about chemistry with the provider.  If there is a connection, and things start to get hot and heavy towards the end of the session, I’ll move in for the kiss or sometimes I’ll ask in a hushed whisper “can I kiss you?”.  Granted it’s not a given by any means, but I can usually tell if it’s going in that direction and as such it’s usually reciprocated.  It’s not something I would pay extra for, it has to happen organically and mutually, and when it does it really heightens my enjoyment!  Just my opinion based on my personal experience, as with everything ymmv.  

As a novice in  erotic massage protocols, I don't have an answer yet, but hope to find out. I do appreciate the the OP for posing the question and the various responders for sharing their thoughts and experience. I have an appointment for a 90 min. Erotic massage this week.

My #1 besides the massage is his cock in my mouth, but I'll enjoy whatever. Wish me luck.

Edited by glennnnn