Interesting profile I saw on RM

socurious

14 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I'm 100% gay so I wouldn't hire him as I like guys that look like guys. I'm sure he appeals to a lot of bisexual or bi curious men. 

I see.

But being gay has nothing to do with liking this guy or not. A lot of gays dudes hook up with very effeminate folks.

Edited by socurious

13 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I'm 100% gay so I wouldn't hire him as I like guys that look like guys. I'm sure he appeals to a lot of bisexual or bi curious men. 

I don't know where this assumption comes from that bisexual men all like cross dressers.

I wouldn't touch this thing with your ten foot pole !!  And likewise I find any trans women generally UNappealing.@BuffaloKyle  I have, however enjoyed the company of trans men( if they're convincingly male and muscular.)

"bi - curious" is perhaps a more accurate category as you do find that term applied to the truly confused guys who get with guys but can't possibly see themselves as a homosexual so they mix and match as an emotional cover for their shame.

Edited by pubic_assistance
punctuation

12 minutes ago, Xavitv said:

I don’t get what’s the point of bringing this provider up every few months just to bash him “thing” or “bizarre” 

I suppose people are curious as to what sort of person might be attracted to something like that.

People have all kinds of sexual fetishes, some more extreme than others.

I've indulged in all kinds of debauchery in my youth, but I have discovered my line is drawn in various areas of sexual fetishes.

This would be one. But I would be curious if anyone found this extreme body dysmorphia to be alluring.

16 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

As the man said in The Princess Bride, "Inconceivable!'

[And for me, the word means exactly what I think it means.]

4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yes you did.

I was commenting on the assumption that bi guys would want to fuck this thing.

Being bi doesn't give you an automatic taste for the bizarre.

“This thing?” He’s a person. Using nasty dehumanizing language about w provider says a great deal more about you then them. 🙄🙄🙄

3 hours ago, Xavitv said:

I don’t get what’s the point of bringing this provider up every few months just to bash him “thing” or “bizarre” 

There’s a few members who find their own masculinity to be incredibly tenuous so they bash feminine men, trans folks, etc., to prove they’re “MEN.” It’s really quite sad. 

Guest PETEPETE
4 hours ago, Xavitv said:

Very cruel, specially if as you stated, he has been brought up before.