Sinodal, in Manhattan

Wanderoz

I’ve posted about him in other threads but he really is a great, strong masseur. He’s become my go-to when I need a sexy strong massage. Agreed that his English isn’t the best and some things get lost in translation, especially via text. But he’s a sweet guy and sexy as hell in person. Give him a shot. He’s worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

He is strong. He also makes an effort for you to have a spa feel in his apt. Dedicated room, hot towel and stones, theragun. I would rate his massage as B+ based on my preference. That's just me being particular. Appearancewise, he is not as lean as his ad pics. Perhaps covid weight. 

1 hour ago, MmM said:

He is strong. He also makes an effort for you to have a spa feel in his apt. Dedicated room, hot towel and stones, theragun. I would rate his massage as B+ based on my preference. That's just me being particular. Appearancewise, he is not as lean as his ad pics. Perhaps covid weight. 

Glad you shared this with us. Not surprised to hear that the massage ranks at B+ since he uses a theragun. I have one myself and know what to do with it to take care of stubborn knots on my upper back and shoulders, but do not need a masseur to get lazy and use it on me when I hire him. 

Also I know covid has not been kind to even providers when it comes to gaining additional weight, but a provider should update his photos accordingly until he is able to shed those extra lbs again. I experienced the same with another masseur who put on a good 15 to 20 lbs from his photos and I was both a bit disappointed and turned off when I had my massage with him. Just my two cents. 

On 3/6/2023 at 7:01 PM, dctraveler said:

he uses a theragun. I have one myself and know what to do with it to take care of stubborn knots on my upper back and shoulders, but do not need a masseur to get lazy and use it on me when I hire him. 

Absolutely !

I would never PAY someone to use a theragun on me. I hire masseurs for their unique skills. Anyone can jam a vibrator on my back.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...