profile name change

Bargara Leatherboy

Hi fellow forum members,

FYI 

I have changed my profile name - as my previous westernsyd represented the geography of where I lived, I have done a sea change and thought it was appropriate to change my user name - it now reflects where I live and my main fetish interest.

Just thought I would mention this so alleviate any confusion 

25 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

please don't change your long-standing avatar........it's the only way I'll remember you!........a few other forum members have put their former handles in a "signature" if you want to do that to remind people who you are - can be done in your profile preference settings

Ha ha - yes great advice - I left the avatar - I am flattered that you remember me - and yes I will add that in a signature 

I learned something new!

Bargara, Queensland
Bargara is a coastal town and suburb in the Bundaberg Region, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, the suburb of Bargara had a population of 7,485 people. The town of Bargara lies 384 kilometres north of the state capital Brisbane and just 13 kilometres east of Bundaberg.Wikipedia
Postcode(s):4670
Time zone:AEST (UTC+10:00)

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I learned something new!

Bargara, Queensland
Bargara is a coastal town and suburb in the Bundaberg Region, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, the suburb of Bargara had a population of 7,485 people. The town of Bargara lies 384 kilometres north of the state capital Brisbane and just 13 kilometres east of Bundaberg.Wikipedia
Postcode(s):4670
Time zone:AEST (UTC+10:00)

Yes although the population now would be at least over 10 000 with more to arrive.  Australia has experienced a move away from the big cities with the pandemic as so many people found they could work from home.  We were ready to retire and had chosen to live in Bargara before the pandemic.  We are in an over 50's resort and our section is part of 150 new homes, and there is another 100 about to be built.  And south of us along the coast here is plans underway for more developement along the coast so another 10 000 or so.  

It's a great area - 4.5 hours drive to Brisbane, but Bundaberg which is 15 kilometres away has almost everything you need, apart from gay venues, and providers.