Arrangements

Cbilly17

Is it possible to find a sensual connection/arrangement with no strings attached? I tried Grindr but most seemed interested in meeting right now. I’ve tried Twitter but no luck.

Maybe I’m old school but I need a mental connection first (I’m not talking weeks or months). I’m 51, on the DL. Not looking for a cum and go exactly. But nice lunch time interludes when we can.

Am I living in a fantasy world when it comes to what I’m looking for?

2 hours ago, Cbilly17 said:

Is it possible to find a sensual connection/arrangement with no strings attached? I tried Grindr but most seemed interested in meeting right now. I’ve tried Twitter but no luck.

Maybe I’m old school but I need a mental connection first (I’m not talking weeks or months). I’m 51, on the DL. Not looking for a cum and go exactly. But nice lunch time interludes when we can.

What age group etc are you targeting? It is quite rare to find a younger or much younger guy willing to invest the time. You may have better luck in your own age group. Consider an Adam4Adam profile and make clear what you are looking for. 

I've had a few successful dates, and many successful hookups, with men I've met on the dating apps.

But I am not going to spend my days making small chat with a profile of someone I've never met in person.  So, after I make a connection with someone on an app with someone who wants to meet for a potential friendship/relationship , I'll tell them I'll be at such and such gay bar tomorrow at whatever time in case they want to meet.  While I've never had any takers, I've hit homeruns with the men I ended up meeting at the bar when I went anyway.

Book a sensual massage with a guy you think you can relate to. 

Grindr is a hook up site...not a dating site.

Are you saying you want a relationship without the responsibility of a relationship ?

You're gonna need to pay for that .

54 minutes ago, FrankR said:

What age group etc are you targeting? It is quite rare to find a younger or much younger guy willing to invest the time. You may have better luck in your own age group. Consider an Adam4Adam profile and make clear what you are looking for. 

Thanks. Yes. Looking for my age (51) and older.

5 hours ago, Cbilly17 said:

I used to have a regular fuckbuddy like this ..but it's hard to find gay men who want more than a quick hook up.

You're in a difficult midground between those looking for love and those looking for their next anonymous conquest.

In my experience this is a very small community . I wish you luck.

Definitely not gonna find more than annoymous hookups on  Grindr but some of my  friends claim to do well on Tinder

Edited by pubic_assistance