And the 2022 award for best masseur goes to...

7829V

20 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

I had several massages in 2022 but I regret that I cannot say any of those masseurs merits a “best of the year” award. Some of them were good enough but nothing that would make me want to become a regular client, to my own chagrin. I have been looking for a masseur that would check all the boxes for me since before the pandemic but no luck yet. Granted, I have high standards 😉. My go to masseur was El (Eldred) who moved from NYC to LA a while ago. I haven’t found anyone that lives up to his preternatural skills both as therapeutic and sensual masseur. It was heaven on earth. If you’re in the LA area, don’t miss him! Best masseur ever and nicest, beautiful man. 
https://rentmasseur.com/El_Massage

I SO regret not to have hired him before he left NYC!...😒

7 hours ago, Italiano said:

I SO regret not to have hired him before he left NYC!...😒

Sorry to hear that. Keep him in mind for whenever you make it to the LA area. Thanks for your post about your favorite masseur. Never saw Willthetrill so I’m going to give it a try in the new year. 

Edited by musclestuduws

I need to get to NYC to meet all these amazing masseurs y’all have shared! Jose and Alex Tiger mentioned in this thread look amazing. 

I remembered that I had this awesome hire who was traveling in Honolulu earlier this year, and I thought I’d share:

https://rentmasseur.com/Zayen

He’s normally based out of Denver CO. Massage was decent (he’s trained, but delivers more Swedish/relaxing touch, rather than deep tissue which is my preference), but the extras were phenomenal. We had a great connection. Very sexy and kind, a truly erotic experience. I look forward to hiring him again someday. Enjoy. 

Edited by Dr.Daddy

2 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

I remembered that I had this awesome hire who was traveling in Honolulu earlier this year, and I thought I’d share:

https://rentmasseur.com/Zayen

Agreed! One of the hottest massage experiences I've had in a very long time. Saw him when he was visiting SF a few months ago. 

1 hour ago, MmM said:

1 hour ago, MmM said:

https://rentmasseur.com/Leo_NYCBest

I think he is on a hiatus, but this guy gives a strong massage and is also muscular and handsome and generous with himself. Can't wait to see him again. 

Thanks for sharing but it looks like he has deactivated his account. The link does not work.

Edited by musclestuduws

For NYC, I am pleased to nominate:

Samgl, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Manhattan, NY (rentmasseur.com)

LuisNYC, Male Male Massage in New York City, NY (rentmasseur.com)

Both have a strong physical presence and superb massage skills.  They are true masters of their craft.  I understand they both worked together at a well-known massage parlor in NYC a few years back, before striking out on their own.  They are friends.  It is tempting to organize a 4-handed massage with them but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

1 hour ago, BaronArtz said:

For NYC, I am pleased to nominate:

Samgl, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Manhattan, NY (rentmasseur.com)

LuisNYC, Male Male Massage in New York City, NY (rentmasseur.com)

Both have a strong physical presence and superb massage skills.  They are true masters of their craft.  I understand they both worked together at a well-known massage parlor in NYC a few years back, before striking out on their own.  They are friends.  It is tempting to organize a 4-handed massage with them but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I would imagine it would be awkward for them since they are friends (but not in that way). Just my hunch when I was talking to them previously. 

55 minutes ago, MmM said:

I would imagine it would be awkward for them since they are friends (but not in that way). Just my hunch when I was talking to them previously. 

You are right.  It could be awkward.  That is why I haven't discussed it with them.  And probably won't.  If they weren't friends, it could have been an amazing experience.