And the 2022 award for best masseur goes to...

7829V

I didn't hire much this year... but I remember my session with this guy https://rentmasseur.com/HandsOfMagic
I'd hire him again. His studio is very professional. He's trained. I hired him expecting only therapeutic because of the location (he's located in a building with other masseurs, like a wellness center)... and I was pleasantly surprised at the end. Rates are OK too.

2 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

He must be visiting NYC. Home for Dylan is WEHO. I’ve hired him a while back and recommend. 

That must be why me and @Lewis H have not seen his ad in NYC.   I noticed that Tiger has "erotic" blacked out.  Does his definition of sensuous provide enough satisfaction?

40 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

That must be why me and @Lewis H have not seen his ad in NYC.   I noticed that Tiger has "erotic" blacked out.  Does his definition of sensuous provide enough satisfaction?

TBH, my experience went beyond what I’d considered a sensual massage. Id see him again for sure. 

This is an easy choice! Junior in San Diego is sexy, an awesome masseur, smart, and provides all the extras you want as long as you communicate what you’re looking for… he is a class act, professional, and the exact balance of massage quality and sexy sensual time. If you want more than a massage you can find his RM too, I prefer the massage route, but to each his own!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25720/

5E0CB1DD-06F7-46E3-8675-30FA157D6CA6.jpeg