Cock rings

glennnnn

On 12/10/2022 at 12:58 AM, Becket said:

Anybody tried the "Eddy" device yet?

bought it over 2 years ago but became ill and never used it.....first one sent was not the size ordered and be aware that if you lose the bands they will not sell them separately and it they don't tell you before buying that they suggest that you reolace it every six months to a year.

On 12/14/2022 at 4:07 PM, poolboy48220 said:

I tried wearing one strung on a leather cord as a necklace, just to see if it would set off airport security.  it did not.  

I usually happen to be wearing a cock ring when I travel.  I always opt out of the mili-wave scanner, choosing a pat down instead.  A cock ring has never been a problem during a pat down.

In my years dabbling in BDSM dungeon play, I learned that a simple length of leather 3/4 of an inch wide is the best "cock ring" .

Start with the center on top of the base of your shaft, go under you balls and pull up. Cross the straps between your balls and shaft / pull tight and then tie together under your balls.

This makes your balls and shaft extra sensitive which is great for edging play but works for any regular sexual activity too.