Any ideas why an Instagram page won't work?

4 hours ago, NJF said:

He probably blocked you

Well, that can't be it, since I'd never visited that site before (nor anything related to him). There are some accounts where the posts won't show up except by followers, but in that case the photos don't even show. I thank LIguy for letting me know it's not just from my computer. 

I'm still having trouble opening up his photos, but he responded to an e-mail I sent him, and said he'd look into the problem. Interestingly, he lives in Dothan, Alabama. It seems like an unusual place for a gay influencer to live....

"Everything is working on my end, but I’ll look into it"

Well, he has enough photos on his Facebook pages and Google Images to keep me busy....

Edited by Unicorn

the main page opened for me as normal, but clicking on individual pictures results in just blank nothing......

until I refresh that individual picture page, then it comes on......

I wonder if the word "secure" in his IG URL name has something to do with all this.....have never seen that in an IG URL before

Edited by azdr0710

His page includes the following content at the top. I can view his photos and videos.

I can also access his IG account by entering Daniel Osgood in the regular IG search bar. His page then appears with this URL:
https://www.instagram.com/danielosgood_/

danielosgood_

Follow
Daniel 🇺🇸🇭🇳
Owner of @johndanielwear
Licensed Aesthetician 🧖🏻
Twitter 🐦 : @ D4nielOsgood
🔥👇🏼More exclusive content👇🏼🔥

11 hours ago, Unicorn said:

I'm still having trouble opening up his photos…It seems like an unusual place for a gay influencer to live....

Could it possibly be that he thinks you’re an out-of-state stalker @Unicorn?

11 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Well, he has enough photos on his Facebook pages and Google Images to keep me busy....

And that may be a further problem @Unicorn He may have heard of your formidable reputation for onanistic behavior and not wish to be masturbated over. He’s an “influencer” (as you acknowledged), not a paper towel 😎

9 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Could it possibly be that he thinks you’re an out-of-state stalker @Unicorn?

And that may be a further problem @Unicorn He may have heard of your formidable reputation for onanistic behavior and not wish to be masturbated over. He’s an “influencer” (as you acknowledged), not a paper towel 😎

Bishop by ✖ Artur Hilger on Dribbble

No, your Holiness. You guessed incorrectly. As it turned out, as others pointed out, it was just a bad link, and we can all now enjoy full access to his J/O material. You also couldn't be more wrong in his not wishing to be masturbated over. Quite the opposite, he has an OnlyFans account and appears to make most of his income at this time from his ability to attract people interested in his photos and videos as J/O material (he wrote me a email saying he's doing little of his aesthetician work any more). In case you didn't know, "influencer" is often a euphemism for J/O material.

https://onlyfans.com/d4nielosgood

Well, at least I learned a new word, although even my spell-check doesn't recognize that word, I found it on the Merriam-Webster site:

onanism

noun

: SELF-GRATIFICATION
the kind of intellectual onanism to which he was dedicated Esther P. Shiverick
onanistic 

adjective

Scary Movie | Tootsie Pop (HD) | MIRAMAX on Make a GIF

Edited by Unicorn