A provider says "You have 3 reports."

Ami9uito

6 hours ago, RadioRob said:

Greetings from Paris. I’m taking a week off to get away for awhile.

You can ignore a user from your account settings.  A direct link to that area is:

https://www.companyofmen.org/ignore/

You can choose what type of content you want to ignore from a user. 

Have a great time in Paris. My favorite foreign destination.

I downloaded Mr Number after reading this thread too. After entering a lot of numbers I did find a few with comments, so they are there. Try searching for some of the more popular or controversial providers discussed on these forums. From some internet searches, I think the comments feature on the app is used more by female providers commenting on male clients. 

I set up a session with a provider in PDX a few years ago. Everything was going well until he had a minor meltdown about the fee arrangement we’d agreed on. He demanded more out of the blue and I demurred. Then he initiated a flurry of texts and phone calls. I thought, “this guy is a bit unstable” and blocked him. He stated that he would blacklist me with other providers in PDX. I doubt it worked, since I had a hot time with another one that same weekend (I was visiting). Not sure who he warned about me!

On 12/3/2022 at 8:44 AM, maninsoma said:

Let's not confuse being a tiny bit late (say 15 minutes) with a last-minute cancellation. 

I agree, 15' late is not the same than a last minute cancellation. But 15' is not a tiny bit late. It is definitely fucking late.

I agree with @Unicornhere. Lateness can be avoid if you respect others' time and therefore plan accordingly. I also agree that it is always the same people who is late and make defensive excuses. 

Lateness is absolutely unacceptable.

Edited by José Soplanucas