411 hairyluc

Frotbear

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's been under several names on RentMasseur as well as RentMen and there are a number of threads with varying feedback here.
The feedback that feels genuine is mostly negative.  It feels like he finds out about the thread then floods it with impossibly glowing reviews, just like all his 5 star ones.

Do some searching for the following ...
AXXLucHAIRYmacho
ahugeuncuthairy

• 2 weeks later...

https://app.rent.men/AXXLucHAIRYmacho

Met with him probably a year and a half ago. I will start with a summary:

Was it bad - no.

Would I repeat - no.

He is big and uncut. Seemed a little shorter than 5'8. Pics a little out dated. He wasn't in as great of shape, but not bad. Friendly Personable. Clean. Not a good kisser. Not rock hard.

Certainly, everyone's experience may be different, but I don't think we had a connection. I feel like he put forth a lot of effort, and tried to give me what most expect from him. We had talked about my expectations prior to meeting, and once I got him back on that path, the session improved, but not 5 star.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This guy is the best !!! His fur is out of this world and his beautiful huge uc third leg is wowwwwwww!!!

come on guys, stop creating fake reviews, other providers are so jealous he is the most 5 stars reviewed in the world that they need to create useless bad reviews. Don't be jealous and learn from him. Luc is the best of the best!!!

On 2/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, Nomadic said:

He's been under several names on RentMasseur as well as RentMen and there are a number of threads with varying feedback here.
The feedback that feels genuine is mostly negative.  It feels like he finds out about the thread then floods it with impossibly glowing reviews, just like all his 5 star ones.

Do some searching for the following ...
AXXLucHAIRYmacho
ahugeuncuthairy

This feedback is genuine !!!

Why do you think he is the most 5 stars reviewed in both most important providers websites in the world rentmasseur and rentmen?

you will be blown away because hairy is unbelievable!!! Guys, call him now... he only stays 2 or 3 days in each city.  

I guarantee that u will regret the rest of ur life to miss the opportunity to meet this guy. 

• 1 month later...

I met him earlier in the year and was really disappointed, especially given the price.  His body looked nothing like the pics online, he gave me 10 min of a half-hearted massage and then went straight to 'it' with no foreplay at all. The whole thing was over in less than 20 minutes and then he spent the rest of the time telling me about his bad history with another provider in town.  Would not repeat and felt ripped off. 

He's also obsessed with his number of reviews on both platforms.  I heard at length how other providers rig their numbers.  He even looked up the reviews I'd left for his 'competitors' and was questioning me about those.  It was a pretty terrible experience and I definitely didn't get what I paid for.