411 on Max new dancer at Spunk

kyleham

At last weekend's nude party, I spent some time with Adonis's new Max -- curly hair, very impressive defined lean build, dazzling toothy smile. Didn't strike me as straight. At all. He did say he has a demanding "straight" day job so... smart, yes. Straight? I'd need some convincing. (Lap dance was...um...okay?)

7 hours ago, Xavitv said:

I don’t think Max was at the nude Party nor he has curly hair. I believe you’re both thinking about Blake?

Seems to be a case of multiple Maxes. 
The Max I had the dance with said he was new to dancing (I believe it was his first night) and noted he had previously been an Adonis patron... Because of his day job, he didn't have his pic in the promo emails.

Definitely not Blake.

On 11/7/2022 at 9:43 AM, Xavitv said:

Different Max then. Pretty sure Max the OP asked about is the one BuffBoyz indicated.

went to spunk last night. Max spent the whole night sitting with a girl and didn’t bother to mingle with patrons. I failed my quest lol 

When I attended Spunk a few weeks ago, I did notice him. Tall and looks very much like his photo but I had the same experience- he spent much of his time sitting then making out with someone I believe was a trans woman (no judgements here on my part). It was 12:30am by that time so I well past my bedtime anyways.

Just wished he was more interested in working the room.

• 2 months later...

Ok Leo now you're going to get Spanked because you broke the rules.

FYI. Buffdaddy was the one who introduced Max into this business. I saw him originally on 

Love after Lockup on WE TV Friday nights. About people dating inmates.

He worked with me in Atlantic City..He didn't wanna do any Nude Parties that I do.  He stayed with me at my new place in Philadelphia.

Any one wanna buy his toothbrush 🪥😂😂😂😂

Welcome back Bozo. Long time no see 🙈.

Love you guys!

On 1/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, Buff Daddy said:

FYI. Buffdaddy was the one who introduced Max into this business. I saw him originally on 

He worked with me in Atlantic City..He didn't wanna do any Nude Parties that I do.  He stayed with me at my new place in Philadelphia.

Love you guys!

Asking price on the toothbrush?

On 1/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, Buff Daddy said:

Love you guys!

Apart from pricing on his toothbrush, did he leave his shoes? He wants Steve Madden Jotter Combat Boots (sz 12). 

• 2 weeks later...

I met him at last night’s Adonis nude party in nyc. Time has changed his limits. I got him to bust a nut on Timothy Champagne while everyone watched. I’d say there were 40 people in the audience while I rubbed his muscles. I also took him for quite a few lap dances and chatted about all the things he’d be willing to do with me. I got total hustle vibes, but he was nice, looked like his pics and his dick worked.