Pure

keefer

This morning I fell in love.  I was on the train heading to work, oblivious of my surroundings, when he entered the carriage.   Mid 20's... Spanish, no, Argentinian, no, maybe Brazilian, no,  possibly Portuguese, no , possibly Italian...   Slightly over six-foot, impeccable dark suit and tie, white shirt...  short hair, but hadn't shaved today... and the most impossibly deep brown or black eyes... the type of eyes you sink into... the type of face you could kiss for hours, eyes you could romantically stare into on a rainy Saturday, cuddling together on sofa beneath a woolen blanket, watching old black and white movies as the rain beat against the windows... the perfect definition of limerence...  we were pressed against each other for the next five stops through central london as the train remained crowded...   he smelt wonderful:  it wasn't cologne,  couldn't place it if it was Molton Brown...  it wasn't bergamot, more woody, musky...  and just as I was ready to commit to him forever we reached Bank station, and, in a blink, he was gone....  I'm bereft, but ever since I've thought how wonderful he smelt...   

Anyhow, the question really is: which body wash/shampoo most attracts you to other guys ?

Edited by keefer
clarity

how lucky you are to have this experience! just having the opportunity to feel this way, to feel alive and think about possibilities!

I remember years ago having a motorcyclist who looked just like a young Subcomandante Marcos stay in my draft for 20 something miles down the freeway; when I exited, he waved, and I had that wonderful feeling; it's happened other infrequent times, but your experience brought up that sweet memory!

On 10/22/2022 at 11:29 PM, Luv2play said:

My question is whether it was his looks or his smell that most attracted you. I was betting on his looks until you got to the end.

pleading the fifth on this one...

my journey to work is quite a joy (suited city types), only eclipsed by evening commutes (lots of scruffy, tired, 20/30 year old construction workers)... 

I'm a sucker for a great smelling man - not so much strong cologne but when it is just a brief scent.  Recently while traveling on a flight, a well dressed gentleman sat beside me.  I didn't think much of his looks, but then I got a whiff of his scent.  I found it to be very sexy and then noticed his looks more.  I finally said to him, "you smell great, what are you wearing?"  He smiled and told me the name of the cologne and then proceeded to tell me how "his wife bought it....his wife loves it...his wife picks out his clothes."  I found it funny because I think he felt odd having another man asking him about his scent, so he needed to make sure he mentioned a wife numerous times.  Maybe I was drooling, who knows!?