411 on cuteBro in NYC

c4men

20 minutes ago, c4men said:

Any information on this fella ? Has one review on the site which all praises.

https://rent.men/CuteBro

Also wouldn't mind any recommendations :) Thanks.

Very hot!  I sense there is a wild side to him as well.  Just look at the eyes is some of the pics.  He's moving to NYC in January.  He may become very popular.  

3 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Very hot!  I sense there is a wild side to him as well.  Just look at the eyes is some of the pics.  He's moving to NYC in January.  He may become very popular.  

Ah Thanks!  I totally missed that part out. lol I guess I only saw his pictures. I should continue my search :)

Hello handsome men. This is me. I’m very real and very pleasing. The few clients I’ve had, have all left very positive reviews me on my rent.men profile. Take this into consideration when you consider my requirements for being flown out to your city, etc. Once we are in the company of each other, you will be very satisfied by our time together. Anyways, thought I would introduce myself. Message me if you have any questions or want to get to know me. 😘

5D076610-4320-4B3A-B4F0-5CAD7E4352F7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cutebr0 said:

Hello handsome men. This is me. I’m very real and very pleasing. The few clients I’ve had, have all left very positive reviews me on my rent.men profile. Take this into consideration when you consider my requirements for being flown out to your city, etc. Once we are in the company of each other, you will be very satisfied by our time together. Anyways, thought I would introduce myself. Message me if you have any questions or want to get to know me. 😘

5D076610-4320-4B3A-B4F0-5CAD7E4352F7.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. 

5 minutes ago, bluestorm said:

What exactly do you mean by "demanding"?

He said he prefers longer appointments to quickies, requires non-refundable plane tickets to be purchased for him ahead of a visit, he is rather expensive, he prefers to spend couple hours here and there by himself to recharge etc.

Not unreasonable things, and his requirements perhaps vary client to client, I only know my side of the story.