Belami_Mig in NYC...

lanyc

• 2 weeks later...

IIRC over the years, I’ve played with 4 guys who worked for BelAmi. This Miguel is not one of them, but my suggestions/experience may help.

1. Ask to see clear, current photos. (The pics in his ad are from his BelAmi days which may be 7-10 years ago). He may look very different…and of course, he may look better as he’s older now. 

2. Describe yourself accurately and check explicitly what he will do (and not do) with you. On film, he may bottom readily and greedily swallow the loads of other fit young men…but in real life, he may hate the taste of cum and want older men to fellate him.

3. Agree everything in advance - date, time, session duration and rate - and check that he knows in detail where/how to meet you. Confirm in the morning (or at least 4 hours ahead) in case he takes “a better offer” 

7 hours ago, sydneyboy said:

Thank you. I have never seen or heard it used in Australia. We live and learn.

Yiddish term.

You hear it used in NYC a lot. ( Large and long-standing Eastern European Jewish population )

Usually uttered with a shrug of ambivalence.

Edited by pubic_assistance

First, thanks for all who explained “meh”. Spot on. I used it to mean indifference, nothing to get excited about. 

As for Belami_Mig: he’s cute and handsome. No longer is a twunk. He’s bulking up so is much bigger. Looks like a typical frat Boi next door. Six pack is gone. Very nice. Polite. He lists as bisexual - I’d say he’s leans more straight (despite his Bel Ami performances. I suspect most of the Bel Ami actors are straight or bi). I clearly told him what I wanted. He agreed to it. But delivered half of it: massage, touching, Top.  No kissing. He’s an oral top. I’ve had similar experiences before from straightish types.  It was all very mechanical; like being with a robot. There was no emotion or passion (this was the biggest  negative).  Not what I wanted.

Anyways, I won’t repeat.

1 hour ago, BonVivant said:

First, thanks for all who explained “meh”. Spot on. I used it to mean indifference, nothing to get excited about. 

As for Belami_Mig: he’s cute and handsome. No longer is a twunk. He’s bulking up so is much bigger. Looks like a typical frat Boi next door. Six pack is gone. Very nice. Polite. He lists as bisexual - I’d say he’s leans more straight (despite his Bel Ami performances. I suspect most of the Bel Ami actors are straight or bi). I clearly told him what I wanted. He agreed to it. But delivered half of it: massage, touching, Top.  No kissing. He’s an oral top. I’ve had similar experiences before from straightish types.  It was all very mechanical; like being with a robot. There was no emotion or passion (this was the biggest  negative).  Not what I wanted.

Anyways, I won’t repeat.

Sorry to hear about lackluster, meh, experience and much better luck next time for a mutually satisfying experience. Greatly appreciate sharing your perspectives.

2 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Anyways, I won’t repeat.

Pat my old bald head, rub the hump on my back, tell me you love me for myself and my AMEX Centurion card shall be yours to caress.

10 hours ago, BonVivant said:

First, thanks for all who explained “meh”. Spot on. I used it to mean indifference, nothing to get excited  It was all very mechanical; like being with a robot. There was no emotion or passion (this was the biggest  negative).  Not what I wanted.

Flat affect: A severe reduction in emotional expressiveness. People with depression and schizophrenia often show flat affect. A person with schizophrenia may not show the signs of normal emotion, perhaps may speak in a monotonous voice, have diminished facial expressions, and appear extremely apathetic