Top Rated Canada

Cliff

If @Luv2play saved his phone number he could PM you?

On 4/21/2022 at 2:44 PM, Luv2play said:

I met with Trev in Montreal last fall when he was new on RM. Had a couple of sessions and then he went to Puerta Valarta for the winter. He's based in Toronto. We stay in touch occasionally. He's a nice guy. Very interesting background and intelligent too. Very dynamic in and out of the bedroom.

PM me if you have any questions.

~Boomer~

5 minutes ago, builder boy said:

After 6 months and constant excuses I gave up.    

For some reason, builder boy insists on complaining about unresponsiveness/difficulty in scheduling, but fails to mention that he wants guys to fly in to his area for the weekend. Most folks here talk about hiring for one/several hours which is entirely different. Hence the different experience.

3 minutes ago, builder boy said:

And I will continue too.    That what this board is about.    So move along Roberta 

but this board is also about being mature and professional....using the feminine form of a masculine name, in an effort at a retort, is not mature or professional.....also, not disclosing the reasons for an unsuccessful meeting or meeting attempt is entirely unhelpful at best and damaging to a good provider's reputation at worst......if, in fact, you almost always request a provider to fly to you and to spend an entire weekend, then that fact certainly needs to be disclosed when you post that you had a not-so-good experience......

5 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

but this board is also about being mature and professional....using the feminine form of a masculine name, in an effort at a retort, is not mature or professional.....also, not disclosing the reasons for an unsuccessful meeting or meeting attempt is entirely unhelpful at best and damaging to a good provider's reputation at worst......if, in fact, you almost always request a provider to fly to you and to spend an entire weekend, then that fact certainly needs to be disclosed when you post that you had a not-so-good experience......

He maybe a great provider to some that however wasn’t my experience……

Whether a weekend or 20 minutes when someone continually tells you over. 6 month period that “ The weekend is being planned or your next up” and get clearly that wasn’t happening it’s poor business.  
These are the facts and worth sharing.   
I applaud everyone’s good experience.   

2 hours ago, builder boy said:

He maybe a great provider to some that however wasn’t my experience……

Whether a weekend or 20 minutes when someone continually tells you over. 6 month period that “ The weekend is being planned or your next up” and get clearly that wasn’t happening it’s poor business.  
These are the facts and worth sharing.   
I applaud everyone’s good experience.   

But your experience isn't from meeting the provider but from being unable to come to terms on a booking.  You haven't made that clear in the your comments on two different threads now.  You  say "That wasn't my experience" which implies that you had met with them and did not enjoy it.  Please be clear when posting about what actually happened. You went into detail in the last post after being pressed.  We heard you.  

Edited by TorontoDrew
Trying to be positive

Let me just add my three cents (or $400/hr) here. :) 

Trev is #1 in my book. That guy made me feel like ten million bucks for almost two weeks after our last encounter when I met him in NYC (x2 times). We immediately formed a connection and he provided the perfect BFE overnight experience. So much so that I am planning to go to Toronto at some point to get some more. He's exactly like his pictures, he can talk about any subject under the sun,  he fucks like a total rockstar, and he and makes you feel (at least he did to me) like I was the absolute entire center of his universe the whole time we were together. 

Nobody else has come close, so far, and the only regret I have is that he set the bar so fucking high for everyone else in my mind. Worth. Every. Cent. 

Wow, why is this thread happening in duplicate? Builder boy is attempting to deceive us folks in not disclosing the full context of his "attempted" connection with trevor. I have met with trevor, and he is exactly what the last gentleman said, absolutely terrific. Through all of the communications, leading up, he was warm, cordial, high energy/ fun, with the perfect amount of sexy . I would add that he's exquisitely professional, and never once I had a moment thinking that he was attempting to manipulate me, or waste my time. Sorry, builder boy, your experiences don't match with the person that most here  have actually engaged with. You are being duplicitous.

Next time I see Trevor I'm going to make a point of asking him about you, I'm betting that there's more context here that you're leaving out. 

He's a good guy, and I'm glad we met.

44 minutes ago, Enchanted said:

Wow, why is this thread happening in duplicate? Builder boy is attempting to deceive us folks in not disclosing the full context of his "attempted" connection with trevor. I have met with trevor, and he is exactly what the last gentleman said, absolutely terrific. Through all of the communications, leading up, he was warm, cordial, high energy/ fun, with the perfect amount of sexy . I would add that he's exquisitely professional, and never once I had a moment thinking that he was attempting to manipulate me, or waste my time. Sorry, builder boy, your experiences don't match with the person that most here  have actually engaged with. You are being duplicitous.

Next time I see Trevor I'm going to make a point of asking him about you, I'm betting that there's more context here that you're leaving out. 

He's a good guy, and I'm glad we met.

Just got back from two intense hours with Trev.  Spent a bit of time chatting and catching up.  He's such a sweetheart.  Let's just say that the third time was better than ever.  I was barely able to walk across the street to my car.  Amazing body and can got at it forever (3 times!).

It was rough, intense and intimate.  Can't wait to see him again.