KIPPNYC

NYCVers89

So I know this doesn't really qualify as recent, but I'm one of the five star RM reviews from before his hiatus (March 2018). I spent an evening with Kipp and his boyfriend at the time (a different guy than the one he's apparently with now) when they were visiting Los Angeles, and I had a great time. As always, I believe chemistry is key and your mileage may vary. I know a lot can change in four years, but I'd definitely hire him again if the opportunity arose. 

21 minutes ago, Summerson said:

So I know this doesn't really qualify as recent, but I'm one of the five star RM reviews from before his hiatus (March 2018). I spent an evening with Kipp and his boyfriend at the time (a different guy than the one he's apparently with now) when they were visiting Los Angeles, and I had a great time. As always, I believe chemistry is key and your mileage may vary. I know a lot can change in four years, but I'd definitely hire him again if the opportunity arose. 

When you saw him, did he kiss?  The old thread said he had a lot of things he didn't do, including kissing.

11 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Are these recent pix ?

Oh, you get extra credit for asking that really smart question. I like you! Pics #1, 8, and 11 were all in his ad four years back. (Basically the beach/boat shots in the black speedo.) I don't remember any of the others back then. I've got no way of knowing when they were taken, of course, but I'm 99% certain none of them were in his listing when I saw him in 2018. 

You have to at least give Kippnyc credit for his taste in men, all of his current/previous BFs are very hot!

If his attitude with clients has improved, I'd consider meeting him or his current BF.

Has anyone met with Kipp and one his BFs during a session? Some providers are better than others at handling group sessions with their significant other.

10 hours ago, Kevin Slater said:

Moderator's note: This thread is about KIPPNYC.  To discuss other providers, start a new thread or find an existing one about them.

I would have thought since Kipp advertises his bf Sirremington and vice versa that at least the two providers would be suitable to discuss in the same thread.

I can say that when I saw Kipp and his boyfriend (not the current one) in 2018, Kipp was very welcoming and helped make the experience good for all of us. It was a very well-balanced evening and I think that was largely due to Kipp. He seemed to enjoy taking the lead and I was happy to let him do that. 

Edited by Summerson
Missing word

• 5 months later...
23 hours ago, bronzev0747 said:

$400/hr and doesn't do much and is very particular on what he is willing to do...not worth it unless you have a fantasy to sleep with him because u saw his onlyfans...

This was not my experience at all, for what it's worth.

• 3 months later...

I had met Kipp quite a few times since he was coming into San Francisco a lot with is BF.  His rate did go up but I had an amazing time with Kipp.  He was very nice and professional.  Versatile AF and loved kissing as much as I did.  If you can handle his rate of $400 (did it increase?) then I would def jump on it.  : )

• 6 months later...