TallBeachBoy San Diego

MikeBiDude

He kept changing his profile name. He his no cell number. The only way you can contact him is by RM. And he super flaky. I left him a couple a message that I want to meet him and he reply really late. I set a appointment a month ago when he came to my city. I don't think he really care because he never checks his messages. When he does it like a week later when he reply back and he already left my city. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2022 at 9:56 AM, Epigonos said:

If he listed kissing as something he was into I might seriously consider making the drive to San Diego. No kissing -- No deal.

I read his words and viewed his pics and vids.  

Damn, this "tall and lanky" young stud whose been here since 2021 has the most gorgeous "helmet" or "large mushroom headed" blessing, something on which I could definitely OVERDOSE.  

But since "kissing" was not checked in his "I Am Into," I'd be unable to engage his services, "mushroom head" and all.

18 minutes ago, Axiom2001 said:

I read his words and viewed his pics and vids.  

Damn, this "tall and lanky" young stud whose been here since 2021 has the most gorgeous "helmet" or "large mushroom headed" blessing, something on which I could definitely OVERDOSE.  

But since "kissing" was not checked in his "I Am Into," I'd be unable to engage his services, "mushroom head" and all.

This is why I tend to ignore all RM provider’s “I am into…” and “ask” during a convo with the gentleman. I’ve met TallBeachBoy twice and he certainly enjoys kissing. YMMV