Socalmuscleboy in LA

kben

The lack of any “Into” in provider profiles always gets me thinking it’s going to be an à la carte menu vs a prix fixe for the time. 

When I run a search on RM, in addition to the physical, and role, I also select some “Into” offerings that I’m into. That explains why a gent like this, who would match other parameters, didn’t show on any searches I ran last week in LA. 

Smoking hot gent for sure, but I’d probably pass without firsthand intel on what exactly us on offer. 

BBD 

5 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

The lack of any “Into” in provider profiles always gets me thinking it’s going to be an à la carte menu vs a prix fixe for the time. 

When I run a search on RM, in addition to the physical, and role, I also select some “Into” offerings that I’m into. That explains why a gent like this, who would match other parameters, didn’t show on any searches I ran last week in LA. 

Smoking hot gent for sure, but I’d probably pass without firsthand intel on what exactly us on offer. 

BBD 

I only search with Kissing as the criteria.   It's a must for me.

• 10 months later...
1 minute ago, curiousheartguy said:

Dealing with him by text was quite pleasant.  I was reasonable.  He seemed reasonable. We agreed on a time, a place and a rate.  Then he ghosted me.

Did he provide you with face pics as he says he does in his ad? Maybe just a fake?

Yes.  He did provide me with face pics.  they were quite nice.  As I said he was very accommodating when it came to providing more info.  But then blew me off.

6 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Did he provide you with face pics as he says he does in his ad? Maybe just a fake?

On 6/1/2023 at 6:25 AM, Jon Brown said:

He’s very much a real guy, with an instagram account and everything. I have also FaceTimed with him multiple times. Similar to curiousheart, I was also eventually ghosted after agreeing on time, place and compensation.

He has had his rentmen account for one year and four months.  Yet, not one review during those sixteen months.   Quite unusual to say the least.  

Does he get enjoyment from making appointments with potential clients then purposely not keeping the appointment?

I’ve chatted with him in the past & he’s very polite. Based on his Instagram (please don’t ask me to share it!) he leads a rather privileged life, not sure if it’s family money, self made or some other source. He quoted me a fairly high rate when we discussed possibly meeting, but I got the impression that he just may like the feeling of being pursued rather than actually meeting with clients.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coriolis888 said:

Well, the above link with the "borrowed" photo explains the reason he never meets with anyone he schedules. 

It also explains the lack of any RM reviews over a seventeen-month period.  

It might be that the photos really are him, but that he's just looking for a sugar daddy to his own tastes.