Info on FunNicolasny

Rand

• 2 months later...

i have seen him. Great guy, very friendly. real photos. 

HE cum on my face. 

I think the price variation is that when a provider cums they are not able to work again that night so it makes sense to maybe charge more? we didn't discuss this. 

He was VERY adamant about playing safe only.  If you are ok with safe play - i recommend him 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2023 at 9:10 PM, Trick said:

If he has no face pics on his ad.  Can I post one here?

I can only hope that you are not being serious here- This would be a form of sexual abuse. 

to totally disregard someones consent by publicly posting a photo of them when they have clearly not chosen to post that online. Imagine a provider post a picture of your face.  No wonder so many providers are so guarded with us when they deal with people like this. 

6 hours ago, NYXboy said:

I can only hope that you are not being serious here- This would be a form of sexual abuse. 

to totally disregard someones consent by publicly posting a photo of them when they have clearly not chosen to post that online. Imagine a provider post a picture of your face.  No wonder so many providers are so guarded with us when they deal with people like this. 

I admit it was a stupid question.  As you can see, I did not post any pic.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, afterfallhours1 said:

Hate this guy. Everyone talks about him here like he's nice and all that shit but I wasn't selected to meet him. And no one wants to upload his face pic.

Because, unlike you, most people here have human decency and respects his privacy. His ad clearly states in capitals that he's discreet and it's safe to say he doesn't have his face pic posted for that reason.