Chasecarter need help

Jostar

56 minutes ago, Kevin Slater said:

Bizarre.  I wonder if his account was hacked, or meth was involved in whoever wrote that profile.  (Pure speculation.)

Kevin Slater

Check his twitter it absolutely crazy 

He believes the FBI is involved in his being trafficked?  Or am I misunderstanding him?

I don't know what to make of his ad.  Assuming that he is actually being trafficked and hasn't yet been connected with any organization that will help him, I hope he finds the help he needs.  He's in Chicago, not some small town, so I assume that he should be able to find assistance.

The notion that people who "used him while unconscious" should submit a report to the police and Department of Homeland Security is just bizarre.  Clearly anyone who would take advantage of someone sexually when they are unconscious is not going to self-report that to any law enforcement agency.  I guess he thinks that if the police get reports that corroborate his claim that he's being trafficked versus willingly doing sex work, maybe that will benefit him somehow (maybe legally)? 

Edited by maninsoma

5 hours ago, Jostar said:

https://rent.men/ChaseCarter if you read his profile. Talking about trafficking is after him. And he closer to death. This is a need for serious help.

how come rentmen approved that kind of text in an active ad?

The mgt. of RM should either contact the police or just delete his ad. 

3 hours ago, maninsoma said:

He believes the FBI is involved in this being trafficked?  Or am I misunderstanding him?

I don't know what to make of his ad.  Assuming that he is actually being trafficked and hasn't yet been connected with any organization that will help him, I hope he finds the help he needs.  He's in Chicago, not some small town, so I assume that he should be able to find assistance.

The notion that people who "used him while unconscious" should submit a report to the police and Department of Homeland Security is just bizarre.  Clearly anyone who would take advantage of someone sexually when they are unconscious is not going to self-report that to any law enforcement agency.  I guess he thinks that if the police get reports that corroborate his claim that he's being trafficked versus willingly doing sex work, maybe that will benefit him somehow (maybe legally)? 

I think he's paranoid, this is a scam or somehow this was posted and online

11 hours ago, Kevin Slater said:

Bizarre.  I wonder if his account was hacked, or meth was involved in whoever wrote that profile.  (Pure speculation.)

Kevin Slater

Sadly, it has the hallmarks of the later.  Well-formed paranoid delusions... Law enforcement, various 3 letter federal agencies, radiation poisoning, internet hacking, phone redirection, been occuring/building on for a month based off Twitter.  

Not sure if he has any friends who can talk him down, and get him into a program. 

My father was either a paranoid schizophrenic or paranoid with delusions of grandeur, depending on whether the cars that were following him were actually there. In retrospect, I think it was the former. He died when I was 14, much to the relief of all involved. 
This chap needs serious evaluation, medication, and possible electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). It works amazingly well in this kind of scenario.

You’d be surprised. We had a guy, about 6’, 190, all muscle. FLAGRENTLY psychotic. We gave him ketamine 5 mg per kg IM to get him to a point where we could start an IV and then gave him his treatment. I think he had three total before he was normal..

His  response? “I don’t know what you guys gave me that first night, but it was the BEST trip I’d ever been on!”

I don't think it's appropriate for anyone to suggest what treatment this guy needs (or doesn't need) based on his Rentmen ad and speculation here.  For the sake of argument let's assume that what he is reporting is delusional and has no basis in reality.  That could be entirely due to substance abuse; remove the drug use and the psychosis might resolve itself.  Or maybe he's sober and has had a psychotic break.  The point is, we don't know what's going on because, even if we have professional experience working with mental illness, we haven't personally evaluated this person and know next to nothing about him.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...