411 on StraightYoungBoy in L.A.

HoseMaster

I’ve seen this this guy’s ad up for awhile, but can’t find any scoop on him.  He has a nice body, and looks like he has a nice big dick, but these red flags surface for me at least: straight, “Must send pictures”, “cam/video dates” (what is a video date?), and no real reviews anywhere.

A1E3427E-8ADB-4275-97FC-67C99A1EF0B5.jpeg

8 hours ago, HoseMaster said:

I’ve seen this this guy’s ad up for awhile, but can’t find any scoop on him.  He has a nice body, and looks like he has a nice big dick, but these red flags surface for me at least: straight, “Must send pictures”, “cam/video dates” (what is a video date?), and no real reviews anywhere.

He's a straight guy who only wants to fuck men he finds attractive - or maybe he means pictures of your cash loaf.

1 hour ago, Epigonos said:

Aw to be young, dumb and full of cum. He obviously thinks very highly of himself. He insists that his potential clients send him photographs, He appears to want only same day appointments and he lists Spanish as his only language. Even though he lives in my neck of the woods I find I can without much thought take a HARD PASS!!!!!

Only God Can Judge ! 

I’m never heard back from him yesterday, so a friend of mine reached out earlier to see if he responds to him.  He did respond to my friend, so I reached out once again.  This was his response:

Him: ”Where are you located?”

Me: ”Down in the O.C.”

Him: ”I’m available now and can come to u.  Send me address.”

He never even sent his rates as I originally asked him.  Does this send up any red flags to any of you as well?

Edited by HoseMaster

I told him I was at a movie (which I was: The Elvis one…hot new actor too BTW).  

You’d think he’d respond with something along the the line of, “let me know when your done, and maybe we can work something out.”  Nothing.  Just plain weird, and smells of “scam”.